25 Oct 2003 20:29:59
G-Man
Juvenile

What on earth were the jocks doing here? The splits were incredible.
Cheers,
G-Man

25 Oct 2003 20:47:05
The Geoman
Re: Juvenile

G-Man wrote:
> What on earth were the jocks doing here? The splits were incredible.
> Cheers,
> G-Man

They've been incredible all day. They are running record opening
fractions in several BC races today. As I write this, there are only two
races left in which the jocks can learn this...

-Geo

25 Oct 2003 16:33:46
lsj7
Re: Juvenile

The Geoman wrote:
> G-Man wrote:
>> What on earth were the jocks doing here? The splits were incredible.
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
>>

> They've been incredible all day. They are running record opening
> fractions in several BC races today. As I write this, there are only
> two races left in which the jocks can learn this...
>
> -Geo

I believe the first race on the card had a first of 21 and change

--
lsj7

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you
can fool enough of them to rule a large country.
________will durant