23 Feb 2004 03:15:31
marhjan
Kentucky OAKS futures odds???

Does anyone have either the odds, or a link to the Pool 1, Kentucy Oaks
Futures Odds?? i know DRF has a link to the Derby Odds, and I've tried
Churchill Downs.com as well to no avail... thanks in advance for any help...
later--

--marhjan-- [email protected]

23 Feb 2004 07:08:08
Bob M
Re: Kentucky OAKS futures odds???

You know your better off buying lotto tickets than buying future odds
tickets. Here is why. It is way to soon to get stuck with single digit
odds have the horse go off at 20-1 and because you already bought into the
horses future before all these good races. I believe you become partial to
that horse and are blind to the realities of good handicapping. So a small
lapse of judgement in February(by buying into futures) becomes your triple
crown train wreck. Everyone I know whose horse is going off at longer odds
than they got a month or so ago are crazzzzyyyy. I actually heard someone
say. I bought the futures and I think the horse is going to lose, BUT IF he
does win I will feel stupid for getting less because I got a bad deal in the
futures. So now I will get a larger payout IF (are they crazy) they win. I
almost have to bite my shirt not to laugh. BOB
"marhjan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Does anyone have either the odds, or a link to the Pool 1, Kentucy Oaks
> Futures Odds?? i know DRF has a link to the Derby Odds, and I've tried
> Churchill Downs.com as well to no avail... thanks in advance for any
help...
> later--
>
> --marhjan-- [email protected]

23 Feb 2004 22:22:11