22 Dec 2005 08:15:12
kojim
Key Horse Picks: Thursday December 22 2005

Hello, everyone --

Why settle for less than the best? See all my picks for only 33 cents a
day. Sign up here:

http://www.key-horse.com/ccbill/index.htm

Have a look at our record over the past 13 months:

http://www.key-horse.com/win.html

Today's Key Horse picks are at Calder, Turfway Park, and Turf Paradise.
Sign up and see them all here:

http://www.key-horse.com/members/members.html

My free pick, as always, is at:

http://www.key-horse.com/free-horse-racing-picks.html

My free picks today:

Calder 5th Race 2:07pm US Eastern Time

#4 Danceswithdaggers This 3-year-old filly is one of a pair of Todd
Pletcher's fillies running in this Maiden Special Weight race. This
filly ran a pretty good debut in September, finishing fifth after being
close to the lead early. Pletcher usually does not win with a
first-time starter, but for second starts he wins at a 28% rate. He
also wins at better than 28% with horses returning off layoffs of 30
days or more: this filly returns after a seven-week layoff. This filly
has also been working well in the mornings. On Dec 12, she recorded a
5-furlong bullet work on the turf, which tells me she's fit and ready
to run.

#8 Rachel's Song is Todd Pletcher's other filly might be the biggest
threat to Danceswithdaggers. This filly has also had some fine morning
works.

In her last race, at Calder Dec 8, she stumbled and was bumped at the
start and she finished out of the money. Also, that race was taken off
the turf, where she runs best. Her December race, where she was the
favorite, was her first after a two-month layoff. I expect her to
rebound and run a big race today.

Another horse who's not a Key Horse choice but who might well add to
the Trifecta mix is #7 Bella Stella. In her last three races, all on
the turf, she finished fourth. She was steadied in her last on Oct 31.
I was drawn to her by her debut, a $40,000 stakes race, where she ran
out of the money but the race was tougher than usual for a debut.

In this race, I'll use these two Key Horses in the Perfecta and
Trifecta; and perhaps the Superfecta. And I'll use them with long
shots, because at this time of year we see a lot of long shots
finishing well. (posted 1116 Dec 22)

Best of luck today and always to everyone. To your Wealth!

-- KO Jim http://www.key-horse.com

Suggestions? Ideas? We want to hear about them. Email us:

feedback at key-horse.com

* What is the Key Horse method?

It's not about winning, it's about making money. I find a horse with an
excellent chance of finishing in the money. I use him as my Key Horse
with several others in exotic wagers. My Key Horse makes me money when
he finishes in the top three or four. When a long shot beats him, so
much the better.

22 Dec 2005 16:55:19
mge
Re: Key Horse Picks: Thursday December 22 2005

I would use your key pick (the chalk) but with others:
#1 and perhaps the #3
#1 is my key

news:[email protected]