01 Sep 2005 04:05:09
kojim
Key Horse Picks: Thursday September 1 2005

Good morning, everyone --

I have six picks today in four races today, Thursday September 1 2005.
To see them all, just register at:

http://www.key-horse.com/ccbill/index.htm

My Free Pick for today:

Del Mar 6th Race 7:35pm US Eastern Time

Domingo Juan (ARG) #4 (ML 5-1) This 7-year-old gelding, who was
claimed for $40,000 by Juan Garcia two races back on July 9, stretches
out today to 1 1/8 miles after closing strong in his last race, losing
by 3 3/4 lengths after running wide most of the race. Today, he'll have
a change in jockeys from David Flores to M.A. Pedroza, which should
benefit his running style: Pedroza's a good jockey for a closer who
comes off the pace. Also: this horse is dropping in class. Although he
was claimed for $40,000 and is running in a $40,000 race, many of his
races have been in the $50-60,000 range. In July 2004, for example, he
won against $50,000 competition. Also: he is a typical Key Horse with
his record of 17 in-the-money finishes of 32 starts. On the turf, he's
been in the money 8 times of 16 starts.

I'll expect Domingo Juan to win today and pay a good price. And he'll
be my Key Horse in the Exacta and the Trifecta. (posted 2150 Aug 31)

Best of luck today and always to everyone. To your Wealth!

-- KO Jim

Suggestions? Ideas? We want to hear about them. Email us:

feedback : key-horse : com

03 Sep 2005 00:39:50
???
Re: Key Horse Picks: Thursday September 1 2005

Hello, everybody!
"kojim" <[email protected] > ?????
news:[email protected]

> Good morning, everyone --
>
> I have six picks today in four races today, Thursday September 1 2005.
> To see them all, just register at:
>
> http://www.key-horse.com/ccbill/index.htm
>

> My Free Pick for today:
>
> Del Mar 6th Race 7:35pm US Eastern Time
>
> Domingo Juan (ARG) #4 (ML 5-1) This 7-year-old gelding, who was
> claimed for $40,000 by Juan Garcia two races back on July 9, stretches
> out today to 1 1/8 miles after closing strong in his last race, losing
> by 3 3/4 lengths after running wide most of the race. Today, he'll have
> a change in jockeys from David Flores to M.A. Pedroza, which should
> benefit his running style: Pedroza's a good jockey for a closer who
> comes off the pace. Also: this horse is dropping in class. Although he
> was claimed for $40,000 and is running in a $40,000 race, many of his
> races have been in the $50-60,000 range. In July 2004, for example, he
> won against $50,000 competition. Also: he is a typical Key Horse with
> his record of 17 in-the-money finishes of 32 starts. On the turf, he's
> been in the money 8 times of 16 starts.
>
> I'll expect Domingo Juan to win today and pay a good price. And he'll
> be my Key Horse in the Exacta and the Trifecta. (posted 2150 Aug 31)
>

> Best of luck today and always to everyone. To your Wealth!
>
> -- KO Jim
>
> Suggestions? Ideas? We want to hear about them. Email us:
>
> feedback : key-horse : com

02 Sep 2005 22:49:55
batezee
Re: Key Horse Picks: Thursday September 1 2005

"???" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hello, everybody!

May I be the 1st......Fuck off!!

David