19 Jul 2007 21:32:13
Mustang5
Lasix Question

When look to see if a horse is running on Lasix or not, what's the
difference between L and LA on the Daily Racing Form?

23 Jul 2007 16:55:53
Danzig
Re: Lasix Question

Mustang5 wrote:
> When look to see if a horse is running on Lasix or not, what's the
> difference between L and LA on the Daily Racing Form?

many horses are now using Amicar as an adjunct anti-bleeding medication.
Not reading the Form on a regular basis any longer, I am just guessing.

23 Jul 2007 15:31:51
Mustang5
Re: Lasix Question

Danzig <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mustang5 wrote:
> > When look to see if a horse is running on Lasix or not, what's the
> > difference between L and LA on the Daily Racing Form?
> >

> many horses are now using Amicar as an adjunct anti-bleeding medication.
> Not reading the Form on a regular basis any longer, I am just guessing.

Thanks.