26 Feb 2007 02:19:48
wolfagain
Link to the Mother lode of Old Time Radio in Mp3 99% Free!

Actually there are 2 links. Here's the Big one www.otr.awardspace.com
2nd one almost as good www.zootradio.com Old radio shows like Jack
Benny, The Bickersons, Amos n Andy, Burns and Allen, etc.

27 Feb 2007 06:35:07
g Wayne
Re: Link to the Mother lode of Old Time Radio in Mp3 99% Free!

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:19:48 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Actually there are 2 links. Here's the Big one www.otr.awardspace.com
> 2nd one almost as good www.zootradio.com Old radio shows like Jack
> Benny, The Bickersons, Amos n Andy, Burns and Allen, etc.

Vincent Price as Simon Templer in the Saint. Cisco Kid, Challenge of the
Yukon (on King, On you Huskies), The Falcon, The Shadow, Green Hornet,
Jack, George & Gracie, Gunsmoke, Orson Wells, The Whistler (excellent). and
much more....just part of my collection. Hell, I have 9 cd's of just The
Lone Ranger, from the 1st show when Tonto also had a white stallion. I have
about 60 cd's with 100-110 shows each. all in mp3 format.
I am somewhat surprised you don't have a sizeable collection yourself.

--

-- g Wayne --

27 Feb 2007 03:52:14
wolfagain

On Feb 27, 1:35 am, "g Wayne" <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:19:48 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Actually there are 2 links. Here's the Big onewww.otr.awardspace.com
> > 2nd one almost as goodwww.zootradio.comOld radio shows like Jack
> > Benny, The Bickersons, Amos n Andy, Burns and Allen, etc.
>
> Vincent Price as Simon Templer in the Saint. Cisco Kid, Challenge of the
> Yukon (on King, On you Huskies), The Falcon, The Shadow, Green Hornet,
> Jack, George & Gracie, Gunsmoke, Orson Wells, The Whistler (excellent). and
> much more....just part of my collection. Hell, I have 9 cd's of just The
> Lone Ranger, from the 1st show when Tonto also had a white stallion. I have
> about 60 cd's with 100-110 shows each. all in mp3 format.
> I am somewhat surprised you don't have a sizeable collection yourself.
>
> --
>
> -- g Wayne --

This is kinda new to me. I just started listening to "The Bickersons"
"Jack Benny" and "Bob Hope" in the mornings while 'capping. But I do
have about 2,000 TV shows from the 50's and early 60's on about 350
DVDs. ALWAYS looking to find more Jack Benny and Burns and Allen Shows
cheap! www.ioffer.com a very good place to look.