23 Dec 2005 14:42:28
wolfagain
Lois Lane is in Love with SUPERMAN! Ep. 41

But she DOESN'T love Clark Kent! Blows my Heinie Mind! Go figure!
Clark, mild mannered reporter who works at the 'Daily Planet!" Lois
thinks he's a coward. Just because he always retreats from trouble.
Clark is always going to the 'storage room' at the Planet! But here's
the joke:In every show Superman is standing tall and the voice says he
is a 'strange' man that came to Earth to fight for "Truth, Justice, and
the American way! BUT my HERO WAS Strange! He wore his underwear(jockey
shorts) on the outside! Very STRANGE! Even the Wolf dosen't go that
route! VERY STRANGE! What if we all started to wear our 'Fruit of the
looms' on the outside like Superman? Weirdos!!! Our 'Boys' would fell
neglected! Maybe! Such are the problems in the DELUSIONAL WORLD of the
WOLF, ME!

24 Dec 2005 07:51:22
Al
Re: Lois Lane is in Love with SUPERMAN! Ep. 41

wolfagain wrote:
> But she DOESN'T love Clark Kent! Blows my Heinie Mind! Go figure!
> Clark, mild mannered reporter who works at the 'Daily Planet!" Lois
> thinks he's a coward. Just because he always retreats from trouble.
> Clark is always going to the 'storage room' at the Planet! But here's
> the joke:In every show Superman is standing tall and the voice says he
> is a 'strange' man that came to Earth to fight for "Truth, Justice, and
> the American way! BUT my HERO WAS Strange! He wore his underwear(jockey
> shorts) on the outside! Very STRANGE! Even the Wolf dosen't go that
> route! VERY STRANGE! What if we all started to wear our 'Fruit of the
> looms' on the outside like Superman? Weirdos!!! Our 'Boys' would fell
> neglected! Maybe! Such are the problems in the DELUSIONAL WORLD of the
> WOLF, ME!

Wolf : you're strange, to be sure. But you're not half as strange as
this guy: http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com Click on "VIDEOS" and
pick one.

24 Dec 2005 07:56:55

wolfagain wrote:
> But she DOESN'T love Clark Kent! Blows my Heinie Mind! Go figure!
> Clark, mild mannered reporter who works at the 'Daily Planet!" Lois
> thinks he's a coward. Just because he always retreats from trouble.
> Clark is always going to the 'storage room' at the Planet! But here's
> the joke:In every show Superman is standing tall and the voice says he
> is a 'strange' man that came to Earth to fight for "Truth, Justice, and
> the American way! BUT my HERO WAS Strange! He wore his underwear(jockey
> shorts) on the outside! Very STRANGE! Even the Wolf dosen't go that
> route! VERY STRANGE! What if we all started to wear our 'Fruit of the
> looms' on the outside like Superman? Weirdos!!! Our 'Boys' would fell
> neglected! Maybe! Such are the problems in the DELUSIONAL WORLD of the
> WOLF, ME!

Wolf, I really thought you were strange until I found this guy
http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com
Click on "VIDEOS" and pick one to enjoy. Merry Christmas.

28 Dec 2005 01:56:55
olrailbird
Re: Lois Lane is in Love with SUPERMAN! Ep. 41

Fantastic discovery, Al!

"Go f*ck yerself, ya c*ckscker, ya f*ckin' red bastard!"

There must be a Sopranos part for the kid...

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird