25 Feb 2004 05:32:30
Erwin Wodarczak
Marlboro Cup?

I don't see the Marlboro Cup listed in this year's stakes schedules
for Aqueduct or Belmont. When did it stop running?
Later,
E-man

-------------------

Erwin Wodarczak
[email protected] || http://www.wodarczak.net/klimbim/

25 Feb 2004 06:25:53
SamPiper
Re: Marlboro Cup?

>From: [email protected] (Erwin Wodarczak)

>I don't see the Marlboro Cup listed in this year's stakes schedules
>for Aqueduct or Belmont. When did it stop running?

Like about 10 years ago.

Sam
E Pluribus e Moose-us

26 Feb 2004 07:28:24
BRAVADO 69
Re: Marlboro Cup?

>>I don't see the Marlboro Cup listed in this year's stakes schedules
for Aqueduct or Belmont. When did it stop running? >>

Late 80's - early 90's lol.

** Remove the "FUCKSPAM" in the address to email me! **

http://www.americanflirts.com= *free* new online dating site trying to build
member base...please register!

27 Feb 2004 06:44:22
Erwin Wodarczak
Re: Marlboro Cup?

Hokay, that's what I suspected. Did the rise of the Breeders Cup
Classic make the Marlboro Cup superfluous as a test for 3yo and up?

Ye verily, on 26 Feb 2004 07:28:24 GMT, [email protected]
(BRAVADO 69) did inscribe thusly: