25 Dec 2006 12:33:57
ellis_jay
Merry Christmas

.....and cash some signers, group!!

ps. anyone know what happened to pops? I can't raise him on his email.....

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

26 Dec 2006 07:04:12
deeb
Re: Merry Christmas

"ellis_jay" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> .....and cash some signers, group!!
>
> ps. anyone know what happened to pops? I can't raise him on his
email.....

> --
>
> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>
> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>
> Ellis_Jay
>

> I'll tell his son you are looking for him.

deeb

HNYear

27 Dec 2006 01:22:46
ellis_jay
Re: Merry Christmas

deeb wrote:
> "ellis_jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> .....and cash some signers, group!!
>>
>> ps. anyone know what happened to pops? I can't raise him on his
>> email.....
>>
>> --
>>
>> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>>
>> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
>> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>>
>> Ellis_Jay
>>

>> I'll tell his son you are looking for him.
>
> deeb
>

> HNYear

Thanx, Deeb.

HNY, too

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

27 Dec 2006 09:31:24
ellis_jay
Re: Merry Christmas

deeb wrote:
> "ellis_jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> .....and cash some signers, group!!
>>
>> ps. anyone know what happened to pops? I can't raise him on his
>> email.....
>>
>> --
>>
>> Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.
>>
>> ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
>> Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales
>>
>> Ellis_Jay
>>

>> I'll tell his son you are looking for him.
>
> deeb
>

> HNYear

Just had an email. He is well and spending a lot of his free time with
youbet. As a matter of fact he just hit a 400plus tri!! What ever is in
the water out there I want some!!

lol