18 Apr 2006 08:49:49
Mag
My bets for 18-04-06

Race Time Horses -18-04-06
Newm 2.00 Chief Editor
Chep 2.20 Northaw lad
Newm 2.35 Giganticus
Extr 3.55 Tom Sayers
Extr 4.30 Flotta

Mag

18 Apr 2006 09:58:07
G-Man
Re: My bets for 18-04-06

"Mag" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Race Time Horses -18-04-06
> Newm 2.00 Chief Editor
> Chep 2.20 Northaw lad
> Newm 2.35 Giganticus
> Extr 3.55 Tom Sayers
> Extr 4.30 Flotta
>

> Mag

Here we go again - another 5 favourites.

Cheers,
G-Man

BTW please don't write the date like that - some people on here are easily
confused.

18 Apr 2006 16:37:29
Mag
Re: My bets for 18-04-06

Excuse my confusion but I am Spanish, I live in Spain and I only speak
Spanish and French.
I Believe that is better than I do not put my bets again.

Sorry and thanks
Mag

"G-Man" <[email protected] > escribió en el mensaje
news:[email protected]

> "Mag" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> Race Time Horses -18-04-06
>> Newm 2.00 Chief Editor
>> Chep 2.20 Northaw lad
>> Newm 2.35 Giganticus
>> Extr 3.55 Tom Sayers
>> Extr 4.30 Flotta
>>

>> Mag
>>

> Here we go again - another 5 favourites.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man
>
> BTW please don't write the date like that - some people on here are easily
> confused.

18 Apr 2006 19:33:20
G-Man
Re: My bets for 18-04-06

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Mag" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> Race Time Horses -18-04-06
>>> Newm 2.00 Chief Editor
>>> Chep 2.20 Northaw lad
>>> Newm 2.35 Giganticus
>>> Extr 3.55 Tom Sayers
>>> Extr 4.30 Flotta
>>>

>>> Mag
>>>

>> Here we go again - another 5 favourites.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
>>
>> BTW please don't write the date like that - some people on here are
>> easily confused.

"Mag" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Excuse my confusion but I am Spanish, I live in Spain and I only speak
> Spanish and French.
> I Believe that is better than I do not put my bets again.
>
> Sorry and thanks
> Mag

Hola Mag,
First of all you are picking UK races so you would be better off posting to
the UK group- uk.sport.horseracing
However, if you don't put any reasons you will be torn to shreds. Newsgroups
are meant to be for discussion, not a place just to put horses' names up
without any reason.

Aclamaciones,
G-Man

18 Apr 2006 22:36:55
Powderfinger
Jazil

For a race that has a lot of early speed, this horse is looking real, real
nice. He almost caught Bob&John in the wood and, unless I miss my guess,
he's a shoe-in to place.

What do you think his odds will be at post time?