31 Jul 2007 12:22:04
Jorabi
Need list of US track handles

Does anybody know where I can see a list of US Tracks and their average daily
handles? Would like it all in one place, not having to browse the site of every
track! TIA.

06 Aug 2007 08:14:05
Jorabi
Re: Need list of US track handles

"Jorabi" wrote ...

> Does anybody know where I can see a list of US Tracks and
> their average daily handles? Would like it all in one
> place, not having to browse the site of every track! TIA.

OK, how about pointing me to another forum where someone
might know where to find this info?

12 Aug 2007 17:44:21
Al

Jorabi wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can see a list of US Tracks and their average daily
> handles? Would like it all in one place, not having to browse the site of every
> track! TIA.

SEnd an email to The Jockey Club. They'll tell you where to get the
information. http://www.jockeyclub.com/