29 Feb 2004 12:12:24
lsj7
New Orleans cap graph speed acceleration

Sort, but based on a "bounce" approach. As usual we want low bars and low
numbers. Shown is 3d bar and 3d donut. Data matches drf free PP's in their
Adobe format and does not necessarily represent Post Positions.

Take a look ifyawannacomeonaiknowyawanna.

http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/openalbum.cfm?GID=2022546&AlbumID=3314937&layout=L&sort=Caption&showNum=12&startRow=1&viewType=detailed&dir=asc

el-o-el

--

Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and

_________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

lsj7

29 Feb 2004 12:43:39
lsj7
Re: New Orleans cap graph speed acceleration

http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/openpicture.cfm?GID=2022546&AlbumID=3314937&PictureID=20343530&Layout=L&Sort=Caption&Dir=ASC