03 Sep 2005 11:00:07
ellis_jay
No more politics...

I will try my best to refrain from posting about politics in the future. It
will be hard not to backslide but I will give it my best shot.

--

Their ethics are a short summary of police ordinances: for them the most
important thing is to be a useful member of the state, and to air their

Ellis_jay

03 Sep 2005 12:01:17
MMcC
Re: No more politics...

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:00:07 -0500, "ellis_jay"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>I will try my best to refrain from posting about politics in the future. It
>will be hard not to backslide but I will give it my best shot.

Thank you.

04 Sep 2005 04:09:24
Ream
Re: No more politics...

"ellis_jay" <[email protected] > wrote

> I will try my best to refrain from posting about politics in the future.
It
> will be hard not to backslide but I will give it my best shot.
>
> --

Thanks.....

04 Sep 2005 01:41:04
ron
Re: No more politics...

ellis_jay wrote:
> I will try my best to refrain from posting about politics in the future. It
> will be hard not to backslide but I will give it my best shot.

forgive and forget...

ron

04 Sep 2005 08:24:13
Chris
Re: No more politics...

"ron" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> ellis_jay wrote:
>> I will try my best to refrain from posting about politics in the future.
>> It
>> will be hard not to backslide but I will give it my best shot.
>>

> forgive and forget...
>
> ron

Stewards are political appointees so that opens it up to politics, TVG is
on Television so I can talk about the Mork and Mindy, Let it Ride is a Movie
so I can talk about Star Wars. Just kidding.

04 Sep 2005 09:01:28
Re: No more politics...

A noble effort of momentious proportions will last 4 days max! Old
habits are hard to break. I know!

04 Sep 2005 09:26:07
Re: No more politics...

should read "...monumentous...!"