30 Oct 2003 01:01:05
JCMumsie
OT - Alison Janney

Did anyone know that Alison Janney (of The West Wing) is the grand-daughter of
Stuart Janney, owner of the beloved 'Ruffian'? I didn't know it until I heard
it on the BC broadcast.
JC

30 Oct 2003 02:38:38
Pops
Re: OT - Alison Janney

Did anyone know that Alison Janney (of The West Wing) is the grand-daughter
of
> Stuart Janney, owner of the beloved 'Ruffian'? I didn't know it until I
heard
> it on the BC broadcast.
> JC

learn sum'n every day...or every Breeders Cup...how bout that $8.00
ticket???
wheeee

Pops

30 Oct 2003 12:19:36
Matt S. Brogan
Re: OT - Alison Janney

"Pops" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Did anyone know that Alison Janney (of The West Wing) is the
grand-daughter
> of
> > Stuart Janney, owner of the beloved 'Ruffian'? I didn't know it until
> heard
> > it on the BC broadcast.
> > JC
>
> learn sum'n every day...or every Breeders Cup...how bout that $8.00
> ticket???
> wheeee
>
> Pops

And I'm sure that the NTRA was just thrilled to hear her start talking about
that tragic day when she was introduced that way.