23 Feb 2004 14:53:41
wolf again
Off-topic. Things that piss-off Wolfagain!

Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.
Next is the 17 award ceremonies for one race only. Forget the fact
that this the same race that always needs "special treatment". Also
this is the race that keeps our prisons and jails full. PC slaves will
cringe. But Wolfagain is not influenced by such crap. This is my
"tribute" to black history month. Just wondering. When is Asian
history month? or Hispanic history month? Always tell the truth.
Always stand tall. ADios. Wolfagain.

23 Feb 2004 23:30:22
F.H.
Re: Off-topic. Things that piss-off Wolfagain!

wolf again wrote:

> Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
> Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
> fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.

What do you figure is the target audience for Fox?

> Next is the 17 award ceremonies for one race only.Forget the fact
> that this the same race that always needs "special treatment". Also
> this is the race that keeps our prisons and jails full. PC slaves will
> cringe. But Wolfagain is not influenced by such crap.

Hope you can count beaten lengths better than award ceremonies.

> This is my "tribute" to black history month.

Among other things.

24 Feb 2004 05:13:45
wolf again

"F.H." <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> wolf again wrote:
> >
> > Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
> > Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
> > fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.
>
> What do you figure is the target audience for Fox?

Blithering idiots! The very same fools who can be influenced to buy
all the crap to keep Pepsi, Proctor and gamble, Mastercad,etc. happy.
Always looking for easy prey. Men over 35 cannot be influenced by
commercials. "cops" my favorite show along with americas most wanted
are 2 of the few shows for non-sissy, non-liberal men.

24 Feb 2004 17:39:02

wolf again wrote:

> "F.H." wrote in message:
> > wolf again wrote:

> > > Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
> > > Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
> > > fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.

> > What do you figure is the target audience for Fox?

> Blithering idiots! The very same fools who can be influenced to buy
> all the crap to keep Pepsi, Proctor and gamble, Mastercad,etc. happy.
> Always looking for easy prey. Men over 35 cannot be influenced by
> commercials. "cops" my favorite show along with americas most wanted
> are 2 of the few shows for non-sissy, non-liberal men.

You should appreciate this sarcastic commentary:

Advertising writers in Florida who think they are way super funny clever
but who are really just sort of sad and obnoxious and exist, like almost
every single advertising person in the entire world, in some sort of
weird reality distortion field wherein they think they are incredibly
clever and smart and truly believe that everyone in the world really
loves insulting degrading product crap and sees it as a welcome joyous
diversion and not an invasive pathetic cultural cancer, were actually
planning to pitch hemorrhoid-relief products with a commercial featuring
the Johnny Cash classic "Ring of Fire," but Cash's family said there's
no way they will let it happen.

TV producer Sula Miller of Big Grin Productions in Fort Lauderdale,
Fla., said she thought of the idea when she heard the song on the radio
while struggling with the uncomfortable condition.

The ad writer thought it would be just freakin' hilarious to degrade a
classic song about deep spiritual redemption sung by a recently deceased
music legend and turn it into a gag for something you smear on your
ass. Sigh.......

24 Feb 2004 23:37:48
Mike
Re: Off-topic. Things that piss-off Wolfagain!

Ain't it the truth Wolfie.
"wolf again" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
> Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
> fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.
> Next is the 17 award ceremonies for one race only. Forget the fact
> that this the same race that always needs "special treatment". Also
> this is the race that keeps our prisons and jails full. PC slaves will
> cringe. But Wolfagain is not influenced by such crap. This is my
> "tribute" to black history month. Just wondering. When is Asian
> history month? or Hispanic history month? Always tell the truth.
> Always stand tall. ADios. Wolfagain.

25 Feb 2004 16:20:52
Bob M
Re: Off-topic. Things that piss-off Wolfagain!

What got me mad is I am a huge football fan(non football better). And all
people talked about is the halftime show. I am just out of the 20
something range and can honestly say if I want to see a music star I will
buy a ticket to that event. They could go back to marching bands for all I
care. That is like they change the times of the playoffs to at night. So
if I want my kid to watch the playoffs he has to stay up till after 11 now.
Doesn't the nfl realize that prime time was the downfall of baseball. I
would watch the yankees more but most games are not over till 11 at night.
And as far as black history month at least it is the shortest month of the
year....lol But seriously we need a new president. I voted for this moron.
If it wasn't scripted I don't think he could wipe his own ass. He makes
ronnie and his astrologer wife look like a genious. I was a republican once
upon a time but right now I would rather have ole' bubba back...lol I would
rather have a guy who liked blowjobs than someone who thinks blowjobs are
amoral...lol and ps its not like a BJ is sex lol
"Mike" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ain't it the truth Wolfie.
> "wolf again" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Where do I start? Let's start with the ENDLESS award programs on tv.
> > Hollywood liberals taking turns kissing each other's asses. Forget the
> > fact that 80% of their movies are targeted to pimple faced adolesents.
> > Next is the 17 award ceremonies for one race only. Forget the fact
> > that this the same race that always needs "special treatment". Also
> > this is the race that keeps our prisons and jails full. PC slaves will
> > cringe. But Wolfagain is not influenced by such crap. This is my
> > "tribute" to black history month. Just wondering. When is Asian
> > history month? or Hispanic history month? Always tell the truth.
> > Always stand tall. ADios. Wolfagain.

26 Feb 2004 10:35:44
ron verraneault
Re: Off-topic. Things that piss-off Wolfagain!

why don't ya'll E-mail each other?

...your OFF TOPIC sucks!

We're horseplayer's in this newsgroup.

thank youes....pix a winner.