22 Feb 2008 15:38:06
wolfagain
Only a FEW! Will Transgress To Montana to See Brad Pitt Fly Fish!

A GREAT Movie about mostly Montana in the 20;s 'A River Runs Through
It' the Kid could throw a line 65-70 feet! Amazing Fly fishing Stuff!
Wolf yearns for the willey Blue Gill! About the SAME as Kane Richmond
would've done!

23 Feb 2008 17:17:47
Danzig
Re: Only a FEW! Will Transgress To Montana to See Brad Pitt Fly Fish!

wolfagain wrote:
> A GREAT Movie about mostly Montana in the 20;s 'A River Runs Through
> It' the Kid could throw a line 65-70 feet! Amazing Fly fishing Stuff!
> Wolf yearns for the willey Blue Gill! About the SAME as Kane Richmond
> would've done!
Reminds me a bit of the other good Pitt movie (partially filmed here)
Legends of the Fall.

23 Feb 2008 11:46:34
wolfagain

On Feb 23, 11:17 am, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
> > A GREAT Movie about mostly Montana in the 20;s 'A River Runs Through
> > It' the Kid could throw a line 65-70 feet! Amazing Fly fishing Stuff!
> > Wolf yearns for the willey Blue Gill! About the SAME as Kane Richmond
> > would've done!
>
> Reminds me a bit of the other good Pitt movie (partially filmed here)
> Legends of the Fall.

My one non-vintage movie of the year! Gotta stay connected with the
present tense.