28 Nov 2006 09:32:47
G-Man
Ping Mustang5

Hi,
Has your husband recovered?

Cheers,
G-Man

28 Nov 2006 18:01:00
Mustang5
Re: Ping Mustang5

No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and really
loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up with
is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.

G-Man <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi,
> Has your husband recovered?
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

28 Nov 2006 18:08:23
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"Mustang5" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
> really
> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up with
> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
>
> G-Man <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Hi,
>> Has your husband recovered?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man

I'm truly sorry to hear that - it certainly puts things into perspective.
I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.

Good luck and take care.

Cheers,
G-Man

28 Nov 2006 19:00:28
funquaY
Re: Ping Mustang5

"G-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mustang5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
>> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
>> really
>> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up
>> with
>> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
>> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
>>
>> G-Man <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Hi,
>>> Has your husband recovered?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> G-Man
>
> I'm truly sorry to hear that

"Truly sorry" as opposed to just "sorry." I'm sure that's quite a comfort to
her.

> - it certainly puts things into perspective.

Yah. Millions of people die every day, makes zero impression, but somebody
you never met whose wife you exchanged an email with dies, that "puts things
in perspective." You nearly sound sincere.

> I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.

Gawd.

> Good luck and take care.

Translation: See ya!

28 Nov 2006 20:09:29
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"funquaY" <[email protected]$$hole.com, > wrote in message
news:gH%[email protected]

"Mustang5" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
> really
> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up with
> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
>
> G-Man <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Hi,
>> Has your husband recovered?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man

I'm truly sorry to hear that - it certainly puts things into perspective.
I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.

Good luck and take care.

Cheers,
G-Man

<<snip the pathetic comments >>

Do you work in a pub?

Cheers,

G-Man

29 Nov 2006 12:10:00
funquaY
Re: Ping Mustang5

"G-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "funquaY" <[email protected]$$hole.com,> wrote in message
> news:gH%[email protected]
>
> "Mustang5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
>> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
>> really
>> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up
>> with
>> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
>> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
>>
>> G-Man <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Hi,
>>> Has your husband recovered?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> G-Man
>
> I'm truly sorry to hear that - it certainly puts things into perspective.
> I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.
>
> Good luck and take care.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man
>

> <<snip the pathetic comments>>
>

> Do you work in a pub?

Were you brought up in a barn?

> Cheers,
>
> G-Man

29 Nov 2006 15:04:59
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"funquaY" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "funquaY" <[email protected]$$hole.com,> wrote in message
>> news:gH%[email protected]
>>
>> "Mustang5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a
>>> really
>>> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
>>> really
>>> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up
>>> with
>>> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this
>>> group,
>>> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
>>>
>>> G-Man <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>> I'm truly sorry to hear that - it certainly puts things into perspective.
>> I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.
>>
>> Good luck and take care.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
>>

>> <<snip the pathetic comments>>
>>

>> Do you work in a pub?
>
> Were you brought up in a barn?

I see you are a merchant.

Cheers,
G-Man

29 Nov 2006 15:52:40
funquaY
Re: Ping Mustang5

"G-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "funquaY" <[email protected]$$hole.com,> wrote in message
>>> news:gH%[email protected]
>>>
>>> "Mustang5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> I'm truly sorry to hear that - it certainly puts things into
>>> perspective.
>>> I'm sure you will have some great memories to help you through.
>>>
>>> Good luck and take care.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> G-Man
>>>

>>> <<snip the pathetic comments>>
>>>

>>> Do you work in a pub?
>>
>> Were you brought up in a barn?
>>

> I see you are a merchant.

I see you are a fucktard.

> Cheers,
> G-Man

29 Nov 2006 16:12:26
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"funquaY" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> Were you brought up in a barn?
>>>

>> I see you are a merchant.
>
> I see you are a fucktard.

Calling you a fucktard would be an insult to fucktards.

Cheers,
G-Man

29 Nov 2006 18:49:15
funquaY
Re: Ping Mustang5

"G-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> I see you are a merchant.
>>
>> I see you are a fucktard.
>
> Calling you a fucktard would be an insult to fucktards.

On the contrary IKYABWAIBreath, a fucktard such as yourself calling a non
fucktard such as myself a fucktard would be the kind of fucktarded thing
that a fucktard such as yourself would do.

Now, I hear that the loved one of someone who posts in rec.gambling is dying
of a brain tumor. Why don't you go put up a billboard about it or something.
That should be quite a comfort to them.

> Cheers,
> G-Man

29 Nov 2006 19:01:40
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"funquaY" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> I see you are a fucktard.
>>
>> Calling you a fucktard would be an insult to fucktards.
>
>a non fucktard such as myself

Well you would say that - unfortunately you weren't given enough oxygen when
you were born.

Cheers,
G-Man

29 Nov 2006 19:18:39
G-Man
Re: Ping Mustang5

"funquaY" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> I see you are a fucktard.
>>
>> Calling you a fucktard would be an insult to fucktards.
>
> On the contrary IKYABWAIBreath, a fucktard such as yourself calling a non
> fucktard such as myself a fucktard would be the kind of fucktarded thing
> that a fucktard such as yourself would do.
>
> Now, I hear that the loved one of someone who posts in rec.gambling is
> dying of a brain tumor.

I actually went to the funeral of a very close relative last Friday. A few
years ago she was told she had cancer and went through a hell of a lot of
tests and Chemo. After battling it for quite a while she was cleared by the
doctors. Unfortunately the cancer returned earlier this year and she
changed from a very bright and independent person to a very frail woman - it
was terrible to watch these changes.
She found her peace last week.

G-Man

29 Nov 2006 15:13:26
Dog
Re: Ping Mustang5

funquaY wrote:

> Now, I hear that the loved one of someone who posts in rec.gambling is dying
> of a brain tumor. Why don't you go put up a billboard about it or something.
> That should be quite a comfort to them.

Cheer, cheer, cheer, the holidays are here. It's fundoc time, fucking
fundoc time. And dont forget that jerkoff lush Ellis Jay but not to be
outdone by the asshole pervert, wolfagain. The 3 wankin stooges.

29 Nov 2006 18:18:50
Dog
Re: Ping Mustang5

funquaY wrote:

> "Truly sorry" as opposed to just "sorry." I'm sure that's quite a comfort to
> her.

You fucking educated imbecile. What a wanker.

30 Nov 2006 00:36:03
Danzig
Condolences

Mustang5 wrote:
> No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a really
> hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and really
> loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up with
> is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this group,
> although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.

Having lost my wife of 34 years (together 40) I know what you are going
through. Thoughts are with you.

Tim Yatcak

30 Nov 2006 00:37:55
Danzig
Re: Ping Mustang5

Dog wrote:
> funquaY wrote:
>

>> Now, I hear that the loved one of someone who posts in rec.gambling is
>> dying of a brain tumor. Why don't you go put up a billboard about it
>> or something. That should be quite a comfort to them.
>>

> Cheer, cheer, cheer, the holidays are here. It's fundoc time, fucking
> fundoc time. And dont forget that jerkoff lush Ellis Jay but not to be
> outdone by the asshole pervert, wolfagain. The 3 wankin stooges.
fundoc is oh so cheery isnt he?

30 Nov 2006 12:49:05
funquaY
Re: Ping Mustang5

"G-Man" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "G-Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "funquaY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

>>> Calling you a fucktard would be an insult to fucktards.
>>
>> On the contrary IKYABWAIBreath, a fucktard such as yourself calling a non
>> fucktard such as myself a fucktard would be the kind of fucktarded thing
>> that a fucktard such as yourself would do.
>>
>> Now, I hear that the loved one of someone who posts in rec.gambling is
>> dying of a brain tumor.
>
> I actually went to the funeral of a very close relative last Friday. A few
> years ago she was told she had cancer and went through a hell of a lot of
> tests and Chemo. After battling it for quite a while she was cleared by
> the doctors. Unfortunately the cancer returned earlier this year and she
> changed from a very bright and independent person to a very frail woman -
> it was terrible to watch these changes.

I'm really truly incredibly sorry to hear and read about that. That one
person that I don't know personally has suffered certainly puts things into
perspective in a way that the suffering of millions of people I also don't
know never could. Still, despite her horrible suffering what with the cancer
eating her organs and the chemo and radiation and the hair falling out and
so forth, I'm sure that you will have some great and fun memories to help
you through, and perhaps even some photos or video, either on film, tape or
hopefully digital, which would also help you through, not to mention this
truly emotional and moving tribute to her here in an obscure corner of
usenet in a newsgroup ostensibly devoted to horseracing.

30 Nov 2006 12:52:44
funquaY
Re: Condolences

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Having lost my wife of 34 years

Have you looked behind the refreigerator?

30 Nov 2006 17:06:07
Mustang5
Re: Condolences

Danzig <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mustang5 wrote:
> > No, I'm sorry to say that he passed away on Nov. 13. I'm having a
really
> > hard time getting through this because we were such a close pair and
really
> > loved each other. Married 43 years. The only interest I have kept up
with
> > is trying to learn about horseracing, and I'll been following this
group,
> > although quietly. Thank you very much for asking.
> >

> Having lost my wife of 34 years (together 40) I know what you are going
> through. Thoughts are with you.
>
> Tim Yatcak

Thanks, Tim. It's really difficult when your whole life changes overnight,
and you miss that one person so much, but my friends and family are trying
to keep me busy, and as the days pass, I'm hoping it will be easier.
Watching the horses is a real pleasure still.

30 Nov 2006 10:49:13
gumby
Re: Condolences

Mustang5 wrote:

> Thanks, Tim. It's really difficult when your whole life changes overnight,
> and you miss that one person so much, but my friends and family are trying
> to keep me busy, and as the days pass, I'm hoping it will be easier.
> Watching the horses is a real pleasure still.

Familiar [Middle English via Old French, from Latin familia (as
family)]
I would like to add my thanks also, to all of you have become familiar
to me through your illuminating discussions. To Danzig in particular,
who always seems to maintain his footing in the zero-gravity world of
Usenet.
To Mustang5, I am truly sorry for your loss.