25 Feb 2007 20:13:43
Ocala Mike
Ping Wolfagain

Just saw your boy Ennio Morriconne get an Oscar on tv. Quite a
prolific composer, to say the least, sort of an Italian John Williams,
only better!

Ocala Mike

26 Feb 2007 02:33:00
wolfagain
Re: Ping Wolfagain

On Feb 25, 11:13 pm, "Ocala Mike" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Just saw your boy Ennio Morriconne get an Oscar on tv. Quite a
> prolific composer, to say the least, sort of an Italian John Williams,
> only better!
>
> Ocala Mike

Thanks for the news. John William's has done several tributes to
Morricone. I will try to find a link to free Morricone downloads. They
pop up every now and again, then get taken off.