24 Jun 2007 07:51:15
Odds Analyzer Man
Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
It is a Million dollar Purse.
http://www.oddsanalyzer.com

24 Jun 2007 15:05:52
Danzig
Re: Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

Odds Analyzer Man wrote:
> North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
> This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
> It is a Million dollar Purse.
> http://www.oddsanalyzer.com

Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
with Mike Fox.

Tim Yatcak

24 Jun 2007 16:30:59
Derek F
Re: Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Odds Analyzer Man wrote:
>> North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
>> This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
>> It is a Million dollar Purse.
>> http://www.oddsanalyzer.com
>>

> Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
> with Mike Fox.
>
> Tim Yatcak
To us older ones in the UK, Woodbine and Turf go together
Derek.

24 Jun 2007 16:05:11

Derek F wrote:
> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Odds Analyzer Man wrote:
>>> North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
>>> This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
>>> It is a Million dollar Purse.
>>> http://www.oddsanalyzer.com
>>>

>> Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
>> with Mike Fox.
>>
>> Tim Yatcak
> To us older ones in the UK, Woodbine and Turf go together
> Derek.

they do have the most unique course in North America...Only the downhill
at Anita comes close to Swinley bottom, Tattenham corner or the Bushes
on your courses

24 Jun 2007 18:17:41
wolfagain

On Jun 24, 12:05 pm, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
> > "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
>
> >> Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
> >> with Mike Fox.
>
> >> Tim Yatcak
> > To us older ones in the UK, Woodbine and Turf go together
> > Derek.
>
> they do have the most unique course in North America...Only the downhill
> at Anita comes close to Swinley bottom, Tattenham corner or the Bushes
> on your courses

Q. Plate Exacta bet is in! DAAHER/Jiggs Coz! DAAHER might be
something special! mdn win to Grade 1 Stakes win.

24 Jun 2007 19:27:53
Derek F
Re: Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Derek F wrote:
>> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>>

>>> Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
>>> with Mike Fox.
>>>
>>> Tim Yatcak
>> To us older ones in the UK, Woodbine and Turf go together
>> Derek.
>>

> they do have the most unique course in North America...Only the downhill
> at Anita comes close to Swinley bottom, Tattenham corner or the Bushes on
> your courses
Is there a descent at Churchill Downs or is it just an optical illusion on
TV?
Derek.

25 Jun 2007 00:31:49
Ren
Re: Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Odds Analyzer Man wrote:
>> North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
>> This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
>> It is a Million dollar Purse.
>> http://www.oddsanalyzer.com
>>

> Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
> with Mike Fox.

Well the bitch won it but didn't steal it. She gave Mike Fox a cracking
ride.

Ren

25 Jun 2007 03:25:03
g Wayne

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:31:49 UTC, "Ren" <[email protected] > wrote:

> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Odds Analyzer Man wrote:
> >> North America's oldest continuously run Stake.
> >> This race may qualify for Secret Play #1 or #3.
> >> It is a Million dollar Purse.
> >> http://www.oddsanalyzer.com
> >>

> > Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
> > with Mike Fox.
> >

> Well the bitch won it but didn't steal it. She gave Mike Fox a cracking
> ride.
>
> Ren

"the bitch" ??
--

-- g Wayne --

25 Jun 2007 05:38:12
Ren
Re: Queen's Plate, 148th running today at Woodbine, 6/24

"g Wayne" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:31:49 UTC, "Ren" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> >>

>> > Jiggs Coz, Marchfield will be there and Emma Jayne will try to steal it
>> > with Mike Fox.
>> >

>> Well the bitch won it but didn't steal it. She gave Mike Fox a cracking
>> ride.
>>
>> Ren
>>

> "the bitch" ??

Emma, or are you too stupid to get with the class?

Ren

26 Jun 2007 05:24:56
g Wayne

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 05:38:12 UTC, "Ren" <[email protected] > wrote:

> "g Wayne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:31:49 UTC, "Ren" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Well the bitch won it but didn't steal it. She gave Mike Fox a cracking
> >> ride.
> >>
> >> Ren
> >>

> > "the bitch" ??
>
> Emma, or are you too stupid to get with the class?
>
> Ren

my stupidity has nothing to do with questioning your terminology.

--

-- g Wayne --