28 Oct 2003 22:59:30
king
Question about horse racing service

hi all,

i want to subscribe one horse racing information service . which provider
has better information provided ?
1. the odds information is mostly concerned (depends on it's refresh
frequency)
2. race history with longer history .
etc ...

And , which of the following provider is better if anybody help me

1. scmp racing (menber)
2. icable racing
3. apple racing
4 y28horse racing

please if there anyone can give me informations
TIA

King

28 Oct 2003 09:49:10
lsj7
Re: Question about horse racing service

king wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i want to subscribe one horse racing information service . which
> provider has better information provided ?
> 1. the odds information is mostly concerned (depends on it's refresh
> frequency)

http://www.racingchannel.com/restricted/MEN----C.HTM

has archives, too

> 2. race history with longer history .
> etc ...
>
> And , which of the following provider is better if anybody help me
>
> 1. scmp racing (menber)
> 2. icable racing
> 3. apple racing
> 4 y28horse racing

Huh?

--
lsj7

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you
can fool enough of them to rule a large country.
________will durant