26 Feb 2004 23:28:00
LWPTheDad
Question to Danzig

Tim,
Do you find that the more you study the game and the more you are around it and
the more betting you do, you become better at it? It seems you are doing a lot
of research on it and I was wondering if it is starting to pay off for you.
When I was really into racing, in other words had a lot of time to devote to
it, I found my win rate and my money rate went up. Also, when I was younger my
consentration was a lot better than it is now that I am in my sixties.
The best to you.
Les in Thurmont, Maryland

27 Feb 2004 00:24:58
Danzig
Re: Question to Danzig

LWPTheDad wrote:
> Tim,
> Do you find that the more you study the game and the more you are around it and
> the more betting you do, you become better at it? It seems you are doing a lot
> of research on it and I was wondering if it is starting to pay off for you.
> When I was really into racing, in other words had a lot of time to devote to
> it, I found my win rate and my money rate went up. Also, when I was younger my
> consentration was a lot better than it is now that I am in my sixties.
> The best to you.
> Les in Thurmont, Maryland
My wife died two yers ago and now have much more time to devote to it.
One of her wishes before she passed was to see if my passion could
become a source of income and it is moving in that direction.

Also, the computer helps

Tim yatcak