25 Dec 2005 07:22:57
objection
Reckless Rider

Has anyone seen the reckless rides by Tara Hemmings at Philadelphia
Park? She only gets mouths because her husband is a trainer. I hope
the stewards do something soon before the other riders handle her
themselves.

28 Dec 2005 01:41:55
olrailbird
Re: Reckless Rider

Mouths and other riders handling her -- Ahh the visions!!!

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird

objection wrote:
> Has anyone seen the reckless rides by Tara Hemmings at Philadelphia
> Park? She only gets mouths because her husband is a trainer. I hope
> the stewards do something soon before the other riders handle her
> themselves.

29 Dec 2005 20:22:19
dbos
Re: Reckless Rider

"olrailbird" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mouths and other riders handling her -- Ahh the visions!!!

> Runout bits and riding crops... hmm

deeb