31 Dec 2006 15:52:00
George G
Santa Anita Bummer

Well, had the day off and downloaded the form, had some nice plays in later
races I thought, then the Stronach jinx got me, link down, no bets!!!
AAAAGH!!!!

When does Hollywood come back ?

31 Dec 2006 17:59:38
Re: Santa Anita Bummer

George G wrote:
> Well, had the day off and downloaded the form, had some nice plays in later
> races I thought, then the Stronach jinx got me, link down, no bets!!!
> AAAAGH!!!!
>
> When does Hollywood come back ?

I do not know what state you are i but in CA youbet.com tales all the
Magna tracks,the CD tracks and NYRA. about the only thing I can no bet
is FG.
Why didn't you try the phone to wager?

31 Dec 2006 18:53:21
George G
Re: Santa Anita Bummer

I tried phone and on line, it was a Santa Anita problem with their
computers, could'nt even post results at track.

news:[email protected]