30 Dec 2005 15:04:19
wolfagain
THANK GOD and Greyhound She's GONE!

Tip a Brew!Tomarrow is going to be a really good day! She's Gone! My
Little guy will miss her, But he's not in charge when the WOLF in
drinking! Me and George and Merle! Johnny too! Old friends! The Wolf
had two, almost 3 girl friends that were half my age. But it's not as
god as it sounds. Wolf always a REAL nice Guy was the problem. Young
girls CRYING about their mean daddys. Hence comes the WOLF! Easy going
and a GOOD Guy! All this little one ever really wanted was 'HUGS' She
told me I was her Fantacy DAD! So much for the FANTASY! The WOLF and
the OLSON twins go on a picnic! Ashley please me the potato salad! And
DON'T take off your panties in my preseanse; The Wolf's Worst NIGHTMARE!

30 Dec 2005 19:31:38
Al
Re: THANK GOD and Greyhound She's GONE!

wolfagain wrote:
> Tip a Brew!Tomarrow is going to be a really good day! She's Gone! My
> Little guy will miss her, But he's not in charge when the WOLF in
> drinking! Me and George and Merle! Johnny too! Old friends! The Wolf
> had two, almost 3 girl friends that were half my age. But it's not as
> god as it sounds. Wolf always a REAL nice Guy was the problem. Young
> girls CRYING about their mean daddys. Hence comes the WOLF! Easy going
> and a GOOD Guy! All this little one ever really wanted was 'HUGS' She
> told me I was her Fantacy DAD! So much for the FANTASY! The WOLF and
> the OLSON twins go on a picnic! Ashley please me the potato salad! And
> DON'T take off your panties in my preseanse; The Wolf's Worst NIGHTMARE!

You're not only an idiot, but a pedo too.