19 Dec 2006 08:52:08
wolfagain
Tampa "Hunch" Bet for Tuesday

Tam 7th #6 EARLY HATCH 6-1 Good vibrations for this one! Graham
Motion on the turf. Horse won turf claimer last out at Monmouth going
away. Motion has this one ready! Sunland Park plays if 'Hatch' wins:
9th #8 Sport 10th #8 Excessive Contact 11th #11 Prospectors Pergola

19 Dec 2006 12:28:47
wolfagain
Re: Tampa "Hunch" Bet for Tuesday

wolfagain wrote:
> Tam 7th #6 EARLY HATCH 6-1 Good vibrations for this one! Graham
> Motion on the turf. Horse won turf claimer last out at Monmouth going
> away. Motion has this one ready! Sunland Park plays if 'Hatch' wins:
> 9th #8 Sport 10th #8 Excessive Contact 11th #11 Prospectors Pergola
Early Hatch 7-1 was 2nd at the 1/4 poll then faded badly. Just bet
the 3 Sunland horses anyway.

20 Dec 2006 08:04:54
g Wayne

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:28:47 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

> wolfagain wrote:
> > Tam 7th #6 EARLY HATCH 6-1 Good vibrations for this one! Graham
> > Motion on the turf. Horse won turf claimer last out at Monmouth going
> > away. Motion has this one ready! Sunland Park plays if 'Hatch' wins:
> > 9th #8 Sport 10th #8 Excessive Contact 11th #11 Prospectors Pergola
> Early Hatch 7-1 was 2nd at the 1/4 poll then faded badly. Just bet
> the 3 Sunland horses anyway.

Wolfie, try this longshot possibility at CRC on Wed.....race 2 - #9 Covent
Garden. look for this one to be flying in the stretch (or not). might not
even run a lick. watch the odds. if they get too much over 25-1, I'd be
hesitant.
You know I don't normally post picks as I don't really look at a race until
about 5 min before post, but this caught my eye when I was making my
preliminary markings. we'll see what happens..
--

-- g Wayne --

20 Dec 2006 04:03:21

g Wayne wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:28:47 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > wolfagain wrote:
> > > Tam 7th #6 EARLY HATCH 6-1 Good vibrations for this one! Graham
> > > Motion on the turf. Horse won turf claimer last out at Monmouth going
> > > away. Motion has this one ready! Sunland Park plays if 'Hatch' wins:
> > > 9th #8 Sport 10th #8 Excessive Contact 11th #11 Prospectors Pergola
> > Early Hatch 7-1 was 2nd at the 1/4 poll then faded badly. Just bet
> > the 3 Sunland horses anyway.
> >

> Wolfie, try this longshot possibility at CRC on Wed.....race 2 - #9 Covent
> Garden. look for this one to be flying in the stretch (or not). might not
> even run a lick. watch the odds. if they get too much over 25-1, I'd be
> hesitant.
> You know I don't normally post picks as I don't really look at a race until
> about 5 min before post, but this caught my eye when I was making my
> preliminary markings. we'll see what happens..
> --
>
> -- g Wayne --
Will consider. Thanks.

21 Dec 2006 04:13:19
g Wayne

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:03:21 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

> g Wayne wrote:

> > > Early Hatch 7-1 was 2nd at the 1/4 poll then faded badly. Just bet
> > > the 3 Sunland horses anyway.
> > >

> > Wolfie, try this longshot possibility at CRC on Wed.....race 2 - #9 Covent
> > Garden. look for this one to be flying in the stretch (or not). might not
> > even run a lick. watch the odds. if they get too much over 25-1, I'd be
> > hesitant.
> > You know I don't normally post picks as I don't really look at a race until
> > about 5 min before post, but this caught my eye when I was making my
> > preliminary markings. we'll see what happens..
> > --
> >
> > -- g Wayne --
> Will consider. Thanks.

Well, she didn't lose.