26 Jul 2007 15:54:03
wolfagain
The Rogue River Valley in Southern Oregon is Calling the Wolf!

WUNDERLUST! To always want to be somewhere else? My Curse. Some might
have seen this area in two movies, "True Grit" and "A River runs
through It" Wolf Aspires to be a Fisherman! Like Peter except with a
Fly Rod! "A man has to do what he thinks is right" J. Wayne.

27 Jul 2007 00:56:46
Danzig
Re: The Rogue River Valley in Southern Oregon is Calling the Wolf!

wolfagain wrote:
> WUNDERLUST! To always want to be somewhere else? My Curse. Some might
> have seen this area in two movies, "True Grit" and "A River runs
> through It" Wolf Aspires to be a Fisherman! Like Peter except with a
> Fly Rod! "A man has to do what he thinks is right" J. Wayne.

The Rogue River mail run is great. Just up the coast it a wonderful
camping grounds that is a big secret: HUMBUG Mountain, I kid you not.

Access to the beach and a great climb up to the summit right off the
interstate near the border close to Brookings, Oregon.