19 Dec 2005 15:47:47
wolfagain
The WOLF RETREATS To BAJA BEACH AGAIN!

No matter how bad things get, I ALWAYS have my FANTASY Retreat! Susan's
Frie's BAJA Beach! Or sometimes the WOLF Just goes to SLEEP! For those
who question JESUS go to ISAEAH 53 the propheses of ISAH! Wolf drunk
AGAIN! But I'll be BACK!

22 Dec 2005 03:13:40
olrailbird
Re: The WOLF RETREATS To BAJA BEACH AGAIN!

wolfagain wrote:
> No matter how bad things get, I ALWAYS have my FANTASY Retreat!
> Susan's Frie's BAJA Beach! Or sometimes the WOLF Just goes to SLEEP!
> For those who question JESUS go to ISAEAH 53 the propheses of ISAH!
> Wolf drunk AGAIN! But I'll be BACK!

Hah! I'm drunker than the Wolf! Beer is for woosies and ex-cops!

Drink scotch to reach the deepest levels of alcoholic daze...

Finally, Wolfie gives enough information to find the pics.

Not that they're any better than alt.binaries.nudism.

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird