30 Dec 2005 15:02:59
wolfagain
'Twas the Night Before New Years Eve at the White House!

Not a creature was stearing except that damn mouse! W and his family
had retreated Crawford and left Chaney in charge, that old louse! Then
to the wonderment of all who was there that night, came a loud noise,
those boys from the senate were in sight; Dems and Cons were in a
festive mood; fortunatlly none were in the nude; Then Dick Chaney heard
their refrain; "Let's let old wounds heal! And Teddy boy proclaimed "We
just came to drink Beer! And the party was on! Candi showed up! Rummsy
made his entrence! Wolf was in transit! Then a Loud cheer arose as that
jolly old elf came tumbling down the White House chimney; It was RUSH!
And then to the cheers of both Cons and Libs Rush did a Keg stand! And
when the keg had been spent; Pelosi and Dingy retreated for some
privacy! But the SWEETEST thing of all was seeing late arrival Dan
Rather fast to sleep wiith his arm around that jolly old elf, RUSH!
Then Pelosi did a .....! AND then the WOLF woke up!

31 Dec 2005 07:00:20
olrailbird
Re: 'Twas the Night Before New Years Eve at the White House!

Damn! That almost made sense!

Sober up and try this one again, Wolfie!

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird