19 Jul 2007 04:06:41
wolfagain
Voy Poy Uno Mas Lights Up the Board at Arlington 8th Race!

Every post a leader! This one is a freak! A claimer on the dirt
couldn't hit the board in 5-6 trys, but on grass this one goes crazy!
$35.00 X 7 to Win! Every now and Again a horse like this comes along.
Heinies for everyone!

19 Jul 2007 12:06:55
wolfagain
Re: Voy Poy Uno Mas Lights Up the Board at Arlington 8th Race!

On Jul 19, 6:06 am, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> Every post a leader! This one is a freak! A claimer on the dirt
> couldn't hit the board in 5-6 trys, but on grass this one goes crazy!
> $35.00 X 7 to Win! Every now and Again a horse like this comes along.
> Heinies for everyone!

Actually it's VOY POR UNO MAS previous race a 40K turf maiden claimer
horse won easy at 16-1 Yesterday the exact same results at the same
16-1 odds! Todays play is #8 Storm Fox? in Woodbine 8th.

20 Jul 2007 11:48:18

On Jul 19, 2:06 pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Jul 19, 6:06 am, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Every post a leader! This one is a freak! A claimer on the dirt
> > couldn't hit the board in 5-6 trys, but on grass this one goes crazy!
> > $35.00 X 7 to Win! Every now and Again a horse like this comes along.
> > Heinies for everyone!
>
> Actually it's VOY POR UNO MAS previous race a 40K turf maiden claimer
> horse won easy at 16-1 Yesterday the exact same results at the same
> 16-1 odds! Todays play is #8 Storm Fox? in Woodbine 8th.

Storm Fox was actually TALE of the Fox. Made it 2 in a row yesterday
winning by 1 length, $12.80.

20 Jul 2007 08:51:21
Otis

wolfagain wrote:
> Storm Fox was actually TALE of the Fox. Made it 2 in a row yesterday
> winning by 1 length, $12.80.

Speaking of storms, did you survive yesterday's storm okay Wolf? We got
it very bad, no damage to the homestead but DTE says no power until
Saturday at the earliest.

20 Jul 2007 11:04:33

On Jul 20, 7:51 am, Otis <[email protected] > wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
>
> > Storm Fox was actually TALE of the Fox. Made it 2 in a row yesterday
>
> > winning by 1 length, $12.80.
>
> Speaking of storms, did you survive yesterday's storm okay Wolf? We got
> it very bad, no damage to the homestead but DTE says no power until
> Saturday at the earliest.

The 'storm' missed me by about 900 miles. I moved to Ft. Walton Beach
Fl last March. About 91 everyday! We want a good storm every now and
again to cool things off, but I remember losing power up there and
it's a bitch! Warm Beer in the Dark!