24 Jun 2007 14:19:04
wolfagain
When Everything Goes Wrong! Do Like Zorba the Greek! Have a Time out then LAUGH at your FOOLISHNESS! Then have a Drink and DANCE!

Many a lesson garnered from CLASSIC Characters! Enjoy the SHOW!
Classic line from said mentioned movie, "Any time an unmarried woman
sleep's alone it's an INSULT to all Men!" For Danzig my Friend a Q,
Who else could've played the role of Zorba if not Quinn? Who else
could've played the the role of Patten if not Scott? Atticus if not
Peck? Bridget Bardot as the sunbather behind the blanket? Wolf? Not
hardly! Rosanne Barr? again! Not hardly! Imagine the possibility of
Raft or Allen Ladd as 'Rick' in Casablanca? Imagin the WOLF as the
that guy in the projectionist booth in Rome and watching the film
snippets from the old projectionist ALFREDO! YES THAT would surely
WORK! Wolf CRYING! If a man can't cry he is NOT alive! Fin.

24 Jun 2007 16:02:54
wolfagain
Re: When Everything Goes Wrong! Do Like Zorba the Greek! Have a Time out then LAUGH at your FOOLISHNESS! Then have a Drink and DANCE!

On Jun 24, 5:19 pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> Many a lesson garnered from CLASSIC Characters! Enjoy the SHOW!
> Classic line from said mentioned movie, "Any time an unmarried woman
> sleep's alone it's an INSULT to all Men!" For Danzig my Friend a Q,
> Who else could've played the role of Zorba if not Quinn? Who else
> could've played the the role of Patten if not Scott? Atticus if not
> Peck? Bridget Bardot as the sunbather behind the blanket? Wolf? Not
> hardly! Rosanne Barr? again! Not hardly! Imagine the possibility of
> Raft or Allen Ladd as 'Rick' in Casablanca? Imagin the WOLF as the
> that guy in the projectionist booth in Rome and watching the film
> snippets from the old projectionist ALFREDO! YES THAT would surely
> WORK! Wolf CRYING! If a man can't cry he is NOT alive! Fin.

Imavine Spy Smasher!