27 Feb 2008 20:48:14
ellis_jay
Willaim F. Buckley..Rest In Peace

One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home while
working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.

Rest In Peace, Sir William.

Yet at the resurrection we shall see A fair edition, and of matchless worth,
Free from erratas, new in heaven set forth.
__John Capen

--
Ellis Jay

28 Feb 2008 07:41:31
wolfagain
Re: Willaim F. Buckley..Rest In Peace

On Feb 27, 8:48 pm, "ellis_jay" <o'[email protected] >
wrote:
> One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home while
> working at his desk writing. He will be missed by both left and right.
>
> Rest In Peace, Sir William.
>
> Yet at the resurrection we shall see A fair edition, and of matchless worth,
> Free from erratas, new in heaven set forth.
> __John Capen
>
> --
> Ellis Jay

Cool guy. Used to watch his old TV show.

08 Mar 2008 07:41:20
Cadillakin

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:48:14 -0600, ellis_jay wrote:

> One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at home

Yeah.. but how fast could he run six furlongs?

08 Mar 2008 09:04:28
ellis_jay

Cadillakin wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:48:14 -0600, ellis_jay wrote:
>
>> One of the truly Great thinkers of the 20th Century died today at
>> home
>

> Yeah.. but how fast could he run six furlongs?

He could pay his assistants to run it for him (David Brooks was one)....long
time no see...most of the regulars are kapoot from here...Sidneyman, Nash,
Pops, Gypsygene, RonVerrenault, and many others.........too bad, really.

--
He that cometh to seek after knowledge, with a mind to scorn, shall be
sure to find matter for his humour, but no matter for his instruction.

Ellis_Jay