26 Dec 2005 15:17:01
wolfagain
Wolf Not Proud! Stiffed My Sponsered Child for Chrirstmas!

Just because she(she's only 4) or her family didn't acknowlege my last
gift and letter. This is not the way a class guy operates! But I WILL
make it up for her 5th birthday in Feb. It bothers me for sure. Guilt
feelings!

26 Dec 2005 16:10:11
wolfagain
Re: Wolf Not Proud! Stiffed My Sponsered Child for Chrirstmas!

My Cross to bear! Don't concern yourselves!

27 Dec 2005 00:09:43
Ted Kennedy
Re: Wolf Not Proud! Stiffed My Sponsered Child for Chrirstmas!

"wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Just because she(she's only 4) or her family didn't acknowlege my last
> gift and letter. This is not the way a class guy operates! But I WILL
> make it up for her 5th birthday in Feb.

Oh yeah, it's almost time for you to try to get into her panties, huh?

Fuckin' pedo....

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download