19 Dec 2007 15:05:44
wolfagain
Wolf Pinging Ocala Mike

I'm moving closer to Ocala than expected just for the pan fishing in
Lake County soon. Wolf with fly rod in hand and Heinie close by going
after those KILLER Bream! Everyone a killer! Mean Son-of-bitches for
sure! Eustis will probably be my new lair! Lake Eustis and Big and
small Harris my new venue!

21 Dec 2007 12:28:33
Ocala Mike
Re: Wolf Pinging Ocala Mike

On Dec 19, 6:05=EF=BF=BDpm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> I'm moving closer to Ocala than expected just for the pan fishing in
> Lake County soon. Wolf with fly rod in hand and Heinie close by going
> after those KILLER Bream! Everyone a killer! Mean Son-of-bitches for
> sure! Eustis will probably be my new lair! Lake Eustis and Big and
> small Harris my new venue!

I sometimes make deliveries on my job down in the Eustis/Tavares/Mt.
Dora area. Good fishing to you!

Ocala Mike