26 Feb 2008 13:44:33
wolfagain
Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

I'll be in Ocala next Monday. Need advise about downtown motels,
should I bring my gun? or should I pay $80 and go out to 75 and get a
safe motel? How bad are those cheap motels on S. Pine St.? The Wolf
kinda cheap! Going on the next day to Eustis-Mt. Dora for 5 days for
some Gill fishing. HELP!!!!


27 Feb 2008 07:42:04
Ocala Mike
Re: Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

On Feb 26, 4:44=EF=BF=BDpm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> I'll be in Ocala next Monday. Need advise about downtown motels,
> should I bring my gun? or should I pay $80 and go out to 75 and get a
> safe motel? How bad are those cheap motels on S. Pine St.? The Wolf
> kinda cheap! Going on the next day to Eustis-Mt. Dora for 5 days for
> some Gill fishing. HELP!!!!

I don't think you need your gun this trip, unless you plan to shoot
the fish!
Never stayed at those motels on Pine, but I belive it's doable; try
the Shamrock close to
Silver Springs Blvd. Horse Show in the Sun (HITS) is in town, so the
better motels might have
jacked their prices.


Ocala Mike


28 Feb 2008 06:23:29
wolfagain
Re: Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

On Feb 27, 9:42 am, Ocala Mike <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Feb 26, 4:44=EF=BF=BDpm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'll be in Ocala next Monday. Need advise about downtown motels,
> > should I bring my gun? or should I pay $80 and go out to 75 and get a
> > safe motel? How bad are those cheap motels on S. Pine St.? The Wolf
> > kinda cheap! Going on the next day to Eustis-Mt. Dora for 5 days for
> > some Gill fishing. HELP!!!!
>
> I don't think you need your gun this trip, unless you plan to shoot
> the fish!
> Never stayed at those motels on Pine, but I belive it's doable; try
> the Shamrock close to
> Silver Springs Blvd. Horse Show in the Sun (HITS) is in town, so the
> better motels might have
> jacked their prices.
>
> Ocala Mike

Thanks Mike. The Shamrock is a short walk from the Greyhound station.


28 Feb 2008 10:04:55
ellis_jay
Re: Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

wolfagain wrote:
> On Feb 27, 9:42 am, Ocala Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Feb 26, 4:44?pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I'll be in Ocala next Monday. Need advise about downtown motels,
>>> should I bring my gun? or should I pay $80 and go out to 75 and get
>>> a safe motel? How bad are those cheap motels on S. Pine St.? The
>>> Wolf kinda cheap! Going on the next day to Eustis-Mt. Dora for 5
>>> days for some Gill fishing. HELP!!!!
>>
>> I don't think you need your gun this trip, unless you plan to shoot
>> the fish!
>> Never stayed at those motels on Pine, but I belive it's doable; try
>> the Shamrock close to
>> Silver Springs Blvd. Horse Show in the Sun (HITS) is in town, so the
>> better motels might have
>> jacked their prices.
>>
>> Ocala Mike
>
> Thanks Mike. The Shamrock is a short walk from the Greyhound station.

Sometimes I fly, sometimes I drive, sometimes my son drives here to pick me
up and return to Florida. Sometimes I take the bus when I must. The bus
station in Ocala is the coolest station between Bham and Fort Myers. Nice
atmosphere!! Nice smoking area! Ft. Myers is kinda nice too, though!

As bad as the one is in Atlanta-it is at least organized chaos. Orlando?
Fuhgidaboudit! It totally sucks!! That's weird because one would think
Orlando Greyhound would be one of the best. But is is one of the worst for
service and courtesy.

(Hey, we caught an alligator gar down on the Peace River Bridge in Port
Charlotte last month!!-big mofo)
Catch some slabbers!!

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey




29 Feb 2008 05:49:27
wolfagain
Re: Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

On Feb 28, 10:04 am, "ellis_jay" <o'[email protected] >
wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
> > On Feb 27, 9:42 am, Ocala Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> On Feb 26, 4:44?pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >>> I'll be in Ocala next Monday. Need advise about downtown motels,
> >>> should I bring my gun? or should I pay $80 and go out to 75 and get
> >>> a safe motel? How bad are those cheap motels on S. Pine St.? The
> >>> Wolf kinda cheap! Going on the next day to Eustis-Mt. Dora for 5
> >>> days for some Gill fishing. HELP!!!!
>
> >> I don't think you need your gun this trip, unless you plan to shoot
> >> the fish!
> >> Never stayed at those motels on Pine, but I belive it's doable; try
> >> the Shamrock close to
> >> Silver Springs Blvd. Horse Show in the Sun (HITS) is in town, so the
> >> better motels might have
> >> jacked their prices.
>
> >> Ocala Mike
>
> > Thanks Mike. The Shamrock is a short walk from the Greyhound station.
>
> Sometimes I fly, sometimes I drive, sometimes my son drives here to pick me
> up and return to Florida. Sometimes I take the bus when I must. The bus
> station in Ocala is the coolest station between Bham and Fort Myers. Nice
> atmosphere!! Nice smoking area! Ft. Myers is kinda nice too, though!
>
> As bad as the one is in Atlanta-it is at least organized chaos. Orlando?
> Fuhgidaboudit! It totally sucks!! That's weird because one would think
> Orlando Greyhound would be one of the best. But is is one of the worst for
> service and courtesy.
>
> (Hey, we caught an alligator gar down on the Peace River Bridge in Port
> Charlotte last month!!-big mofo)
> Catch some slabbers!!
>
> --
> A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
> government. ___Edward Abbey

Gar? I'd cut the line before I'd risk losing any body parts. Ugly
Devils with TEETH!


29 Feb 2008 08:29:00
ellis_jay
Re: Wolf Pinging the Erstwhile Ocala Mike!

wolfagain wrote:
> On Feb 28, 10:04 am, "ellis_jay" <o'[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> wolfagain wrote:
>>> On Feb 27, 9:42 am, Ocala Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> On Feb 26, 4:44?pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>>> I'll be in Ocala next Monday.

Like any at Tampa today? I will be playing some races..........

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey