17 Feb 2007 14:29:03
wolfagain
Wolfagain NEEDS a Stage and a Audience! Where is Anybody at?

Wolfagain starting to fad away! Going to a 'sock' hop from the 50's!
Wolfagain dancing out control! Wolf is 65 his legs are 25! Serious!
Last post 'til? AM!

18 Feb 2007 23:23:25
wolfagain
Re: Wolfagain NEEDS a Stage and a Audience! Where is Anybody at?

I recently had intercourse with a sheep at a friend's house. He is a
sheeprancher and one day he was talking about how good it was. He left
town for a few days and asked me to feed his animals. I took the chance
and gave it a try. The strange thing is that I enjoyed it more than
having sex with my friend. When I was a young lad I was molested by
a shemale babysitter. I was wondering if you may think that the earlier
incident in my life has affected my sexuality. I liked it so much that I
want to do it again, but I am worried that I may contract am STD from the
ewe.
Could you please help me?

18 Feb 2007 23:27:16
Docwaddie

wolfagain wrote:

> I recently had intercourse with a sheep at a friend's house. He is a
> sheeprancher and one day he was talking about how good it was. He left
> town for a few days and asked me to feed his animals. I took the chance
> and gave it a try. The strange thing is that I enjoyed it more than
> having sex with my friend. When I was a young lad I was molested by
> a shemale babysitter. I was wondering if you may think that the earlier
> incident in my life has affected my sexuality. I liked it so much that I
> want to do it again, but I am worried that I may contract am STD from the
> ewe.
> Could you please help me?

STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), including HIV, cannot be
transmitted through sexual contact between humans and animals because
they are species-specific. If you remain concerned about potential
disease risk in general, follow safer-sex guidelines such as wearing a
condom in all of your sexual encounters.

Here's something else to consider: it's virtually impossible for animals
to consent to sex with humans, and these acts are illegal in most
places. If animals become the focus of one's sexual attention and
activity (as you've hinted they might for you, Ron), it's time to call a
mental health counselor in your area to explore what's on your mind:
concerns, motivations, etc. Still with you, Ron: confusion, fears,
mistrust, anger, or anything else you might feel about the sexual abuse
you experienced earlier in your life is reason enough to pick up the
phone for some assistance regardless of what behaviors it may or may not
be triggering now. (For more on help in this area, see Resources for
male survivors of childhood sexual abuse and incest in Dave's Emotional
Health archive.)

As with other uncommon, taboo, and/or illegal activities, sexual
contacts with animals might be stimulating for some people because they
are secretive, forbidden, and dangerous. An animal doesn't "kiss and
tell," nor do his or her expectations "get in the way." Some historical
background on human-animal relations, along with other reasons why
anyone would even horse around this way, can be found in the Dave
archived answer titled, Bestiality.