30 Nov 2006 14:30:43
wolfagain
Wolfagain just Checked his Family History; I'm the Worst! Sad but True

I'm the ONLY SCALLYWAG in my family tree! Wolfagain has done 'time" in
serveral lock ups! Polite and respectful at all times when sobor!
Always exit with class from said city lock ups. Demon rum my ONLY
enemy! First thing on my mind is always the same: Get a Hot Shower!
I've been with the LOWER Class!

30 Nov 2006 18:11:45
Dog
Re: Wolfagain just Checked his Family History; I'm the Worst! Sad

wolfagain wrote:
> I'm the ONLY SCALLYWAG in my family tree! Wolfagain has done 'time" in
> serveral lock ups! Polite and respectful at all times when sobor!
> Always exit with class from said city lock ups. Demon rum my ONLY
> enemy! First thing on my mind is always the same: Get a Hot Shower!
> I've been with the LOWER Class!

An child molesting ex-cop thats done time? Amazing your still breathing
and have a pulse.

30 Nov 2006 21:28:45
Jimbo
Re: Wolfagain just Checked his Family History; I'm the Worst! Sad but True

"Dog" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wolfagain wrote:
>> I'm the ONLY SCALLYWAG in my family tree! Wolfagain has done 'time" in
>> serveral lock ups! Polite and respectful at all times when sobor!
>> Always exit with class from said city lock ups. Demon rum my ONLY
>> enemy! First thing on my mind is always the same: Get a Hot Shower!
>> I've been with the LOWER Class!
>>
> An child molesting ex-cop thats done time? Amazing your still breathing
> and have a pulse.

Dog......I really wouldn't put much stock in what Wolfie says......we
already know he can't handicap so why believe his other stories!

01 Dec 2006 00:26:07
wolfagain

Jimbo wrote:
> "Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > wolfagain wrote:
> >> I'm the ONLY SCALLYWAG in my family tree! Wolfagain has done 'time" in
> >> serveral lock ups! Polite and respectful at all times when sobor!
> >> Always exit with class from said city lock ups. Demon rum my ONLY
> >> enemy! First thing on my mind is always the same: Get a Hot Shower!
> >> I've been with the LOWER Class!
> >>
> > An child molesting ex-cop thats done time? Amazing your still breathing
> > and have a pulse.
>
> Dog......I really wouldn't put much stock in what Wolfie says......we
> already know he can't handicap so why believe his other stories!
Saturday, a 5 race Handicapping contest! I'll be there, who else?
Let's put IT all out there for ALL to see!!