23 Feb 2008 09:37:56
ellis_jay
Wolfie's Eyes Only...

http://icasualties.org/oif/

3970 and counting....

Not working out so good is it? Who will be lucky (not) number 4000? Lots
of death and destruction still going on. Suicide bombers, lots of cops
being whacked,the Green Zone rocketed again........Eff Iraq, let's go to
Kabul and Islamabad where we should have gone in force in the first damn
place.

Can't believe what you hear on the MSM. Iraq is still a very bad palce to
be.

You understand that Generals get replaced for bad performace. Backing the
TOP one-the CIC- for no other reason other than he is the CIC is not very
American and not very smart when that CIC has done such a terrible job.

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
___Edward Abbey

23 Feb 2008 11:50:23
wolfagain
Re: Wolfie's Eyes Only...

One suspects you've been spending way too much time at dailykos.com
known loon hangout site.

23 Feb 2008 17:42:06
ellis_jay
Re: Wolfie's Eyes Only...

wolfagain wrote:
> On Feb 23, 9:37 am, "ellis_jay" <o'[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> http://icasualties.org/oif/
>>
>> 3970 and counting....
>>
>> Not working out so good is it? Who will be lucky (not) number 4000?
>> Lots of death and destruction still going on. Suicide bombers, lots
>> of cops being whacked,the Green Zone rocketed again........Eff Iraq,
>> let's go to Kabul and Islamabad where we should have gone in force
>> in the first damn place.

> One suspects you've been spending way too much time at dailykos.com
> known loon hangout site.

Did you see dailykos in any of my text? You do see iraqcasualty
organization, do you not? Or did your tin hat fall over your rightwing
eyes?