25 Feb 2007 14:53:49
wolfagain
Wolf's First Girl Friend! This time I WAS Scared! Only Time Almost!

I was 22 in J.C. at Kellogg Community College, AKA as Cornflake U. in
Battle Creek Mich. I was just walking by a coffee shop down town and
then I Saw HER! Young, Big Blond girl! Wolf paused as he walked by and
got "that" feeling! had to go back! On my Mind! for sure! Like the
song of the time "Just one Look!" The Wolf quite shy with the
preferred Gender took almost 4 months for I actually got a date with
her. But here's the kicker! I was always doing my nice guy thing with
her. Movies and hamburgers and a good night kiss. I was as WILD then
as I'm now! I often dropped her off at her home at 11pm and then
picked up a 6 pack and went to a Night club and RESUMED my REAL life!

26 Feb 2007 19:51:53
Jimbo
Re: Wolf's First Girl Friend! This time I WAS Scared! Only Time Almost!

"wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was 22 in J.C. at Kellogg Community College, AKA as Cornflake U. in
> Battle Creek Mich. I was just walking by a coffee shop down town and
> then I Saw HER! Young, Big Blond girl! Wolf paused as he walked by and
> got "that" feeling! had to go back! On my Mind! for sure! Like the
> song of the time "Just one Look!" The Wolf quite shy with the
> preferred Gender took almost 4 months for I actually got a date with
> her. But here's the kicker! I was always doing my nice guy thing with
> her. Movies and hamburgers and a good night kiss. I was as WILD then
> as I'm now! I often dropped her off at her home at 11pm and then
> picked up a 6 pack and went to a Night club and RESUMED my REAL life!

And that was the day you picked your last winner!