23 Sep 2005 16:20:27
anyone use "Follow The Money"

anyone using the system "Follow The Money".

Identifies horses where the money is down and the morning price is
slashed by at least 3-4 points (reducing dependant on morning price).

Followed it for a couple of days with great success but you have to
live at the monitor for 4hrs every day to make it pay.

Anyone using it or given it a longer trial.

Regards,
[email protected]

29 Sep 2005 20:39:54
Ed In Calif
Re: anyone use "Follow The Money"

I heard just the opposite on a radio show last week.
If the M/L favorite drifts up more that twice you should
consider going for it.

Guess that's why we have a game, no shortage of opinions :)

Ed in Calif

news:[email protected]