Charity Auction: Deputy Commander Halter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2788211016&ssPageName=ADM E:B:LC:US:1

Get Set wins and pays $9.20
www.bigsamsracing.com

Australia horse racing
www.AustraliaHorseRacing.com

New Sartin Alums Group.
There is a new group SartinAlums on yahoo groups. If you are currently using the Sartin methodolgoy and want to join a group of fellow Follow Up subscribers join the group. It's free and non...

Top Jock wins with $59. horse to make a P6 C/O.
Top Jock wins with $59. horse on Sat. to help make P6 carryover at Santa Anita. Alex Solis took basicly no action on the #12 horse in the last race, went off at 28/1. P6 C/O for Sunday,...

Re: Thoroughbred Handicapping Software
"www.DrHuang.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:... > Here is statistics for www.racePrediction.com > Statistics in 204 races is as follows: > Win bet ...

Kenny Mayne comedian ...
and he is getting even worse ...and we just started the coverage...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk and then of course THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE worst announcer voice in history is still at GP .. ...

Get Set in 7th at Gulfstream Feb. 15
Best Bet of the Day: www.bigsamsracing.com

You are a fluke of the universe
La Shit Communique; 14/02/2004 06:48:35 >>> Commence >>> >>> Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome We hope this Communication finds you in good he...

Winticket.com--for racing lovers only!
YOUR FEBRUARY 14, 2004 NEWSLETTER CASH IN ON OUR 7% BONUS THIS WEEKEND CASH IN ON TURFWAY PARK THIS SATURDAY WAGER BEULAH PARK SUNDAY SURF TO THE FAIR GROUN...

Kentucky Derby--Duel Qualifiers
As you probably know all about this I will list this years Duel qualifiers with the experimental weight before the horses name and the dosage after.----- 126 Action this day 1.56 1...

web site / free link for you
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/theracingdoctor/theracingdoctor.html try it there is no harm in doing so/if you want to put your own link there ,email me its all free and please take time ou...

Australian Racing
Didn't get much of a response last week so i'm guessing there isn't much interest. Just in case i'll post today's tips Melbourne - Flemington Race 1 - 2,8,6,5

"Great Trainer" Scott Lake
Yeah right.

when does it matter?
OTHER THAN THREE YEAR OLD FILLIES, can't come to even consider the so-called bounce. Is it really there as often enough as to matter, or are these YOUNG, WELL CONDITIONED, ATHELTES?? Of c...

cloning
Just finished reading an article on the proliferation of the clones, (much added coverage now since the Koreans have wandered into human physiology for stem cell research). It is a dangero...

Just got Back online
You guys probably remember me as crypticr. I moved. Took a while to get back online mostly because I wanted to wait to get a 'puter instead of hooking up webtv. I like computer but webtv ...

Latest news on P Val ... ..
Valenzuela meets with stewards, formal hearing still not scheduled Jockey Patrick Valenzuela met with Santa Anita Park stewards and a representative from the California Horse Racing B...

Derby time anagrams
Getting close to Derby time so I have come up with a list of Triple Crown anagrams. Example: 1983 Belmont winner. Clue-Vacate Answer- Caveat BTW, who rode Caveat. He had the B...

Better times for the sport?
Is it not true that entertainment expenditures by fans rise in times of turmoil? Seems like I have read that somewhere. Any one got a link to increases or decreases in handles industry-wid...

two games
Lots of people are good to great handicappers, but I have met very few (myself included) who could routinely translate that accurately into the money side. What is it about the education o...

NHC 2004 Question
Can someone plese point me to a list of sites and dates for this years qualifying touraments for the National Handicapping Championship. I could not find it on the drf site. Thanks

Betting
There are a couple of free betting systems on "theablebody" web site.

iT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR THE RACES...
ok ok I wont start the Beedle baum thing again ....I just practice my typing here cause there are almost no postings and the band width wont be hurt....

Wednesday Racing
6 Races from 5 Tracks http://www.camptownraces.com/Selections_Wed_2-11-04.htm

Extra cash made legally check it out!!!
WANT TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY WITH NO HASSEL`S. YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS TO BELEIVE! I have been reading these make easy money letters for sometime. I got in some fianancial trouble and neede...

four score and 8 years ago our country tis of the star spangled
502 Connection Failed This Web page could not be opened. There may be too many people accessing this page or the page may be unavailable. Please try again later.

Havent been around for a while....looks like I havent missed a thing
wha happen ??????????????????????

FREE one-day membership of RacePrediction on this Sunday
New Version 4.17 in 10/2/2004: 1. Fix a problem of Vic TAB. 2. Auto save the setup. 3. Better prediction. www.racePrediction.com

Anyone try MyHorseRacing.com?
Hi, Does anyone have any experience wagering at www.myhorseracing.com? Thanks.

Page: 0  1  2  3  4