Beetlebaum
Just thought some of you might like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUgg-IngXcE

Chinese Masters angered
forced to go incognito and hide in Central American cave. My masters take exception to my attempts to educate and introduce civility to small "g' Wayne, Jim S., Al and W. If my Mandarin...

Basically WE on the RIGHT ARE WELL AQUAINTED With WINNING!
MITT ! Do I need to say more? WE Always KNEW! Mitt! OUR NEXT Preesdent

The Wolf Apolizies for NO Nudist Camp Entries! Hug a BIG Gitl is Today!
Always WONT MORE! MORE OF EVERYTHING! MORE! Never enough! MORE! More of this and MORE of that! BUT JUST MORE!

Pity the FOOL! Who Hasn't seen our NEXT President! Mitt Romney!!!
WE on the RIGHT Relish a Hillary vs Mitt Romney debate for the NEXT PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES! Here's a flash! Romney can actually win California! HE WILL Win Michigan! OHIO! WISCONSIN!...

Wolf Reporting from the Hollywood Opening Night Premier of "Panther Girl of the Kongo"
Well maybe not really Hollywood but ....?! Somewhere. All the right characters were there. Batman minus Robin. Didn't ask. Kane Richmond was there. George Reeves was there. Noel Neill and P...

2 Horses to Check Out Today
AP 9th WISE RIVER 6-1 Coming off long layoff. Works say READY! Jock Ferrer is 1st call jock for trainer J. Scott. Horse has been running up a BIG tab! Owner needs the money to payoff incu...

Dettori suspended
15 days for excessive use of the whip. Getting to be a repeat offender.

FREE XXX TEEN LESBIAN PICTURES female male white xxx asian shemale xxx hardcore xxx sex
http://www.fastestpersonals.com/getting-laid-out-71ecf8bcc95491406b8eaf3ec9= 6d346f.html http://www.fastestpersonals.com/getting-laid-out-72c2eb3ea6b6ce78701a85db28= 274bc6.html ht...

Funny Cide at FL
Funny Cide was a big hit at Finger Lakes yesterday. The second largest crowd in the track's history was on hand, even though it rained all day long. He didn't disappoint and paid at decent $...

Re: Strategy 7: Be Mindful of Some Tips
> "Uber_Micro" <[email protected]> wrote in message > news:[email protected] >> "www.DrHuang.com" www.DrHuang.com writes: >> >>> Ra...

Independence Day picks
All are played to win. Arlington 4: 7-Gin Stinger Arlington 6: 3-Mantle Arlington 8: 10-Sam Blackchurch Arlington 9: 6-Stream Cat Belmont 4: 1-Raw Cat Belmont 6: 7-...

Funny Cide At Finger Lakes
FC is going to race at Finger Lakes tomorrow. Any thoughts?

selelctions for 07/03
PHA Race 7...#3...2 place bets FL Race 3...#1...1 win bet and 2 place bets DEL Race 5...#5...2 place bets Race 9...#6...1 win bet and 2 place bets

Any Fool with $20 and a Camera! THINKS WE want to sse Street PIGS! aka WHORES!
Just plain SAD!

W.C. Fields NEVER Went Away! Nor did Boggie or BIG JOHN! IF it was REAL IT Still IS!
Harold Lloyd!, Keaton!, Ralph Kramden! Norton!, Toody and Mauldoon!, Jack Benny!, Bob Hope!, STILL Around for the Wolf. Nothing has REALLY changed! Just the insipid and unforgiving calender...

HELP! I'm Addicted to First time Starters! I Need a Psycho Doctor!
Colonial 1st WINDHAM HILL now 10-1 but covered in the DD. Cnl 2nd CATERED AFFAIR not much 'action' in the DD pool. PRM 9th ROCKIN' ROCKET reared in 1st start BUT trainer puts this one in ...

Danzig and Others:The Greatest Site So far for Old time Movie Devotees! Enjoy!
Go to www.matineebijou.blogspot.com Classic photos, clips or vids, stories, etc. Debbie Reynolds is our hostess. Everything old is new again! The GOOD stuff will always be with US! HUGE Sit...

07/01 results , no selections 07/02
07/01 actual total bets were 15 ($30.00) returned $37.60... PLUS $7.60....7 day total 88 bets ($176.00).. total return $170.70 MINUS $5.30

This helped me to get back on path
I found this program to be amazing in helping me get my life going in a wonderful direction. This simple yet powerful, 10 session program got me to begin creating the life I always desired....

Gigantic Hollywood Park Pick 6?
Anyone playing? I'm playing it on the cheap ($108). Here's the ticket: 8/1,4,7/3,6/4,7,8/6/11,13,14

Q: Horse racing live coverage?
Have any on satellite to watch horce racing live? Thank you!

Here's a Fact about Porn Spammers and their Impending Demise!
600 porn sites go BROKE every month! Spamming is their LAST desperate chance! When vile spammers are infesting NGs like this, the END in near! R.I.P. Also, AVOID always dying porn sites! Th...

The whip
I noticed that the rider of Lava Man didn't use the whip one time from the top of the lane until the finish line while the 2nd place horse was whipped by Smith 19 times. Quite a race but it ...

Colonial Downs Pick 3
$4 Pick 3 7th #6 and #12 8th #3 9th #2 and #9 $8 Exacta Box 9th 2/9

06/30 results and 07/01 selections
06/30 results 18 bets ($36.00) returned $40.20 PLUS $4.20 for day. 6 day total 73 bets $146.00 returned $133.10 MINUS $12.90 Selections for 07/01 all for double bet ($4,00) place...

movie for the wolf
The Great Dictator with Chaplin. http://cinema.videosift.com/?page=4

Page: 0  1  2

2020