18 Dec 2006 16:30:46
MAXdaAXEjd
julien leparox, tvg sucking this guys cock

the usual crew, all i can remember with this guy is him playing pinball
with 5 or 6 horses butts turning for home in the bc distaff, rather
then just moving to the outside...he got dqed after finishing 2nd...,

19 Dec 2006 04:43:20
wolfagain
Re: julien leparox, tvg sucking this guys cock

MAXdaAXEjd wrote:
> the usual crew, all i can remember with this guy is him playing pinball
> with 5 or 6 horses butts turning for home in the bc distaff, rather
> then just moving to the outside...he got dqed after finishing 2nd...,
Had him on #3 Grande Melody in the Grade 2 stakes race
yesterday($14.00) Great ride! Up by a nose at the wire after splitting
horses at the 1/8th. I always take note of jocks who DON'T always look
for the 'safe' route to the wire, losers! Probably the Eclipse Winner
this year!