26 Oct 2003 12:36:42
Johndaigle1
lol let the arguing begin...who is horse of the year?

thats a tough one

26 Oct 2003 17:08:03
SamPiper
Re: lol let the arguing begin...who is horse of the year?

>begin...who is horse of the year?

By default, I think you need to give to Azeri again this year.

Storming Home and Funny Cide disappointed and Mineshaft wasnt as dominate.
There wasnt even a good sprinter to look towards. Halfbridled could have been
a consideration but she hasnt done enough this year.

Screw it, at this point, lets give it to McDynamo.

... .- --

26 Oct 2003 11:42:18
lsj7

SamPiper wrote:
>> begin...who is horse of the year?
>
> By default, I think you need to give to Azeri again this year.
>
> Storming Home and Funny Cide disappointed and Mineshaft wasnt as
> dominate. There wasnt even a good sprinter to look towards.
> Halfbridled could have been a consideration but she hasnt done enough
> this year.
>
> Screw it, at this point, lets give it to McDynamo.
>
> ... .- --

Medaglia D'oro. Flash in the pans come and go, but he is always right
there..and ready for the next one.

--
lsj7

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you
can fool enough of them to rule a large country.
________will durant

26 Oct 2003 19:25:35
BRAVADO 69
Re: lol let the arguing begin...who is horse of the year?

>>thats a tough one<<

It is? Mineshaft wins it in a gallop now. No one close.

** Remove the "FUCKSPAM" in the address to email me! **

http://www.americanflirts.com= *free* new online dating site trying to build
member base...please register!

26 Oct 2003 21:42:03
Bob Fritz
Re: lol let the arguing begin...who is horse of the year?

I thought John was being sarcastic, myself. How could it not be Mineshaft?

Bob

news:[email protected]