02 Sep 2005 09:54:32
ellis_jay
politics and horses..hey joe, where ya goin with that gun in your hand...

"...gonna shoot my woman cause I caught her messing around with another
man.....

Surely Jimi Hendrix would still be stuck down in New Orleans with this guy
trying to get him out. "Excuse me, while I kiss the lie!", eh, Joe?

(not our Joe, i.e. Nihilbono)

--

Their ethics are a short summary of police ordinances: for them the most
important thing is to be a useful member of the state, and to air their

Ellis_jay

02 Sep 2005 09:56:06
ellis_jay
Re: politics and horses..hey joe, where ya goin with that gun in your hand...

ellis_jay wrote:
> "...gonna shoot my woman cause I caught her messing around with
> another man.....
>
> Surely Jimi Hendrix would still be stuck down in New Orleans with
> this guy trying to get him out. "Excuse me, while I kiss the lie!",
> eh, Joe?
>
> (not our Joe, i.e. Nihilbono)

Forgot to post the link while I was tripping the rift.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/9/2/34622/68348

Ellis_jay

03 Sep 2005 05:26:54
Ream
Re: politics and horses..hey joe, where ya goin with that gun in your hand...

It's just a good song. You hate Bush. We get it.

Laters.....

09 Sep 2005 16:22:13
Re: politics and horses..hey joe, where ya goin with that gun in your hand...

"Hey Joe".
Hendrix had a huge hit with it but my addled memory wants to put an
obscure band's name, "The Music Machine", to the original that I
remember hearing in the 60's. That is, if the song is not traditional
and their's was another cover.
I liked it much better than Hendrix's. No disputing taste, is there?
Joe