01 Sep 2005 20:29:11
Danzig
the Holy Grail

Constantly amazed at the amount of WASTED time many folks utilize in
differentiating the most infinite of handicapping factors. After 4 or 5
main things all the rest is simple conjecture....KISS: Keep It Simple
Stupid.

Tim Yatcak

01 Sep 2005 20:45:24
Re: the Holy Grail

Danzig wrote:
> Constantly amazed at the amount of WASTED time many folks utilize in
> differentiating the most infinite of handicapping factors. After 4 or 5
> main things all the rest is simple conjecture....KISS: Keep It Simple
> Stupid.
>
> Tim Yatcak

Exactly my sentiments. You don't wan to try to handicap a whole card
in ten minutes but those who spend 30 minutes or more on each race are
wasting time

02 Sep 2005 03:44:06
Re: the Holy Grail

Danzig's best post this year! I doubt Einstein would beat this game
using page after page of calculations. In the start I was only
concerned by 3 factors: Highest speed rating average over the last 3-4
races. 2. Horse's in the money frequency. 3. Was horse's jock one of
the top 4-5 riders. That's it! Did well enough that 35 years later I'm
still around.