27 Feb 2004 12:50:11
sandy
yoy can run but you can't hide (JEFF) [email protected]

you should familiarize yourself with your state's cyberstalking,
harassing and Stalking laws.Your behavior is criminal and we all
know who are and have trace the phone calls and have video & pics.
of you Stalking and by the end of friday you will be in jail.

Re: yoy can run but you can't hide (JEFF) [email protected]

"sandy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> you should familiarize yourself with your state's cyberstalking,
> harassing and Stalking laws.Your behavior is criminal and we all
> know who are and have trace the phone calls and have video & pics.
> of you Stalking and by the end of friday you will be in jail.

This is getting heavy...

John W. Hart
Re: yoy can run but you can't hide (JEFF) [email protected]

"V" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:zIS%[email protected]

> "sandy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > you should familiarize yourself with your state's cyberstalking,
> > harassing and Stalking laws.Your behavior is criminal and we all
> > know who are and have trace the phone calls and have video & pics.
> > of you Stalking and by the end of friday you will be in jail.
>
> This is getting heavy...

Well, Hell, jail the bastid! JKust quit yer friggin' crosspostin' in the
process! PLONK!

28 Feb 2004 17:49:36
ZBOXMAN94506 9252025304
Re: yoy can run but you can't hide (JEFF) [email protected]

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

Re: yoy can run but you can't hide (JEFF) [email protected]

"John W. Hart" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "V" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:zIS%[email protected]
> >
> > "sandy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > you should familiarize yourself with your state's cyberstalking,
> > > harassing and Stalking laws.Your behavior is criminal and we all
> > > know who are and have trace the phone calls and have video & pics.
> > > of you Stalking and by the end of friday you will be in jail.
> >
> > This is getting heavy...
> >

> Well, Hell, jail the bastid! JKust quit yer friggin' crosspostin' in the
> process! PLONK!

Sorry if you are referring to me, I did not mean to crosspost.