30 Jun 2003 19:29:52
Johann Von Satan
Armageddon 2003 - 7th Team Alert

It was announced in the last newsletter that the 7th team is filled.
There is a slight issue though. We really really want a 7th team,
but not if there is a possibility of damaging the relationship we have
with the other centers. It is less than 72 hours till Armageddon time
and this 7th team is still not formed. We have based the schedule on
6 teams, because as of a few weeks ago, that is what we could
estimate based on the deposits we recieved.

This tournament needs to have a tight budget in order to get the
maximum amount of centers and games for the right amount of money.
The only way this can happen is if we negotiate static times with each
of the centers. We hate turning people away, but it appears we will
have to this year. The only way this can be prevented is if we have
deposits before a specific date.

This means that unless we have deposits for the 7 members of the
7th team by noon tommorrow, then we will have to go with 6 teams.
This is the latest possible time we will have to inform all 8 centers
that we will need some extra time. So, if you are interested,
please call 301-953-2266 and give your $20 deposit along with your
name and alias. Six of the seven spots are up for grabs if you pay
your deposit.

Please come and show us your lasertag might :) After you pay your
deposit, please inform us of this in the Armageddon Forum in this
thread: http://www.a20xx.com/forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=277

'ta..
Dark Angel
Servant of Armageddon

30 Jun 2003 21:57:22
WhirlWind;
Re: Armageddon 2003 - 7th Team Alert

[email protected] (Johann Von Satan) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> It was announced in the last newsletter that the 7th team is filled.
> There is a slight issue though. We really really want a 7th team,
> but not if there is a possibility of damaging the relationship we have
> with the other centers. It is less than 72 hours till Armageddon time
> and this 7th team is still not formed. We have based the schedule on
> 6 teams, because as of a few weeks ago, that is what we could
> estimate based on the deposits we recieved.
>
> This tournament needs to have a tight budget in order to get the
> maximum amount of centers and games for the right amount of money.
> The only way this can happen is if we negotiate static times with each
> of the centers. We hate turning people away, but it appears we will
> have to this year. The only way this can be prevented is if we have
> deposits before a specific date.
>
> This means that unless we have deposits for the 7 members of the
> 7th team by noon tommorrow, then we will have to go with 6 teams.
> This is the latest possible time we will have to inform all 8 centers
> that we will need some extra time. So, if you are interested,
> please call 301-953-2266 and give your $20 deposit along with your
> name and alias. Six of the seven spots are up for grabs if you pay
> your deposit.
>
> Please come and show us your lasertag might :) After you pay your
> deposit, please inform us of this in the Armageddon Forum in this
> thread: http://www.a20xx.com/forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=277
>
> 'ta..
> Dark Angel
> Servant of Armageddon

Hi DarkAngel :P
Good luck :)

02 Jul 2003 14:56:40
LeeBMF

[email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (Johann Von Satan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > It was announced in the last newsletter that the 7th team is filled.
> > There is a slight issue though. We really really want a 7th team,
> > but not if there is a possibility of damaging the relationship we have
> > with the other centers. It is less than 72 hours till Armageddon time
> > and this 7th team is still not formed. We have based the schedule on
> > 6 teams, because as of a few weeks ago, that is what we could
> > estimate based on the deposits we recieved.
> >
> > This tournament needs to have a tight budget in order to get the
> > maximum amount of centers and games for the right amount of money.
> > The only way this can happen is if we negotiate static times with each
> > of the centers. We hate turning people away, but it appears we will
> > have to this year. The only way this can be prevented is if we have
> > deposits before a specific date.
> >
> > This means that unless we have deposits for the 7 members of the
> > 7th team by noon tommorrow, then we will have to go with 6 teams.
> > This is the latest possible time we will have to inform all 8 centers
> > that we will need some extra time. So, if you are interested,
> > please call 301-953-2266 and give your $20 deposit along with your
> > name and alias. Six of the seven spots are up for grabs if you pay
> > your deposit.
> >
> > Please come and show us your lasertag might :) After you pay your
> > deposit, please inform us of this in the Armageddon Forum in this
> > thread: http://www.a20xx.com/forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=277
> >
> > 'ta..
> > Dark Angel
> > Servant of Armageddon
>
> Hi DarkAngel :P
> Good luck :)

listen man is there any way that you can possibly stop posting about
this armagedeon tourny. Im sure its great and you guys have a really
good time in the process but we at this NG prefer to play Q-zar
exclusively.

Lee

02 Jul 2003 23:26:40
Tavas
Re: Armageddon 2003 - 7th Team Alert

in article [email protected], Johann Von Satan
at [email protected] wrote on 6/30/03 9:29 PM:

> It was announced in the last newsletter that the 7th team is filled.
> There is a slight issue though. We really really want a 7th team,
> but not if there is a possibility of damaging the relationship we have
> with the other centers. It is less than 72 hours till Armageddon time
> and this 7th team is still not formed. We have based the schedule on
> 6 teams, because as of a few weeks ago, that is what we could
> estimate based on the deposits we recieved.
>
> This tournament needs to have a tight budget in order to get the
> maximum amount of centers and games for the right amount of money.
> The only way this can happen is if we negotiate static times with each
> of the centers. We hate turning people away, but it appears we will
> have to this year. The only way this can be prevented is if we have
> deposits before a specific date.
>
> This means that unless we have deposits for the 7 members of the
> 7th team by noon tommorrow, then we will have to go with 6 teams.
> This is the latest possible time we will have to inform all 8 centers
> that we will need some extra time. So, if you are interested,
> please call 301-953-2266 and give your $20 deposit along with your
> name and alias. Six of the seven spots are up for grabs if you pay
> your deposit.
>
> Please come and show us your lasertag might :) After you pay your
> deposit, please inform us of this in the Armageddon Forum in this
> thread: http://www.a20xx.com/forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=277
>
> 'ta..
> Dark Angel
> Servant of Armageddon

=== > No comment, hehe.

--Tav

02 Jul 2003 23:06:12
Brian
Re: Armageddon 2003 - 7th Team Alert

Stay off our news group!

Brian

03 Jul 2003 07:44:53
willyweb
Re: Armageddon 2003 - 7th Team Alert

whats amatter you don't like friendly compation. HEHE
"Brian" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Stay off our news group!
>
> Brian

10 Jul 2003 11:45:38
shade

"willyweb" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> whats amatter you don't like friendly compation. HEHE
> "Brian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Stay off our news group!
> >
> > Brian

this is the gay and lesbian laser tag newsgroup, right? LQ or
something like that? BLIZZATCH!!

brian