24 Jan 2004 16:43:41
an OKC scrub
Attn: Showtime!

Jeremy, hit me back with an e-mail when you get the chance.
[email protected]

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3

24 Jan 2004 15:03:41
Capri Sun
Re: Attn: Showtime!

Hey J,

email me at : [email protected]

a.s.a.p =)

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
"nuff said"

25 Jan 2004 15:14:15
an OKC scrub
Re: Attn: Showtime!

Jeremy, e-mail me first because Capri is a dirty LSU fan :)

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3
"Capri Sun" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hey J,
>

> email me at : [email protected]
>

> a.s.a.p =)
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> "nuff said"

26 Jan 2004 10:01:08
Showtime
Re: Attn: Showtime!

I emailed both of you. And the only thing dirtier than an LSU fan is
an OU fan:) Well, except maybe Ohio state fans and Oakland Raider fans
lol

Showtime
LQW

"an OKC scrub" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Jeremy, e-mail me first because Capri is a dirty LSU fan :)
>
> --
> -Goof!
> Mule 1 of 3
> Golden Twinkie '03
> 2nd Wichita 3-man '02
> 3rd Lincoln 5-man '01
> 3rd ToT '02
> 4th Michigan 3-man '02
> 4th Lincoln 5-man '02
> 4th Austin 4-man '01
> 4th BotR '00
> 4th ToT '01
> 5th ToT '03
> "Capri Sun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Hey J,
> >

> > email me at : [email protected]
> >

> > a.s.a.p =)
> >

> > - Capri Sun
> > LQ Houston
> > 9DV
> > "nuff said"

26 Jan 2004 19:52:55
an OKC scrub
Re: Attn: Showtime!

I didn't get your e-mail. Is your address [email protected] ?

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3
"Showtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I emailed both of you. And the only thing dirtier than an LSU fan is
> an OU fan:) Well, except maybe Ohio state fans and Oakland Raider fans
> lol
>

> Showtime
> LQW
>

> "an OKC scrub" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Jeremy, e-mail me first because Capri is a dirty LSU fan :)
> >
> > --
> > -Goof!
> > Mule 1 of 3
> > Golden Twinkie '03
> > 2nd Wichita 3-man '02
> > 3rd Lincoln 5-man '01
> > 3rd ToT '02
> > 4th Michigan 3-man '02
> > 4th Lincoln 5-man '02
> > 4th Austin 4-man '01
> > 4th BotR '00
> > 4th ToT '01
> > 5th ToT '03
> > "Capri Sun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Hey J,
> > >

> > > email me at : [email protected]
> > >

> > > a.s.a.p =)
> > >

> > > - Capri Sun
> > > LQ Houston
> > > 9DV
> > > "nuff said"

28 Jan 2004 05:32:59
Kenny
Re: Attn: Showtime!

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Showtime wrote:

> I emailed both of you. And the only thing dirtier than an LSU fan is
> an OU fan:) Well, except maybe Ohio state fans and Oakland Raider fans
> lol

Hey! I wash! It's the Michigan fans that are dirty!