26 Oct 2003 21:31:21
BlK DrAgOn
BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

I wanna tell everyone thanx for coming out and supporting ToT and making it
one of the most exciting tournaments yet!This was the most enjoyable
tournament "I've" played yet!I hope next year we can get even more teams to
come out.I think for the most part,there were little pack problems and I
don't think there were ANY problems in the finals.I saw little or no
cheating at all...which says alot in itself.I'm very pleased to say that I
got lots of positive feedback on how well the tournament was run.

Special props go out to Infester and Sid for busting their asses on doing
stats for the tournament.Thanx guys!

I'm gonna do a short props list,only on the teams that made finals and
consols...I might post more props later on.

Austin:It was a pleasure hanging out with you guys at the tournament.You
guys are some funny bastards...even with fatboy farting in our party
room(which wasn't very cool)LoL!I'm glad you all came out and I'm sure I'll
see you guys at future tournaments.Congrats on making consols.

ParaStack:Well damn guys,I had you all picked for finals.The game we played
you guys in was just brutal!Clone,you were tearing it up! Ender,how did we
end up on the same ramp we were on last year?LoL.Tall bastard!:)Aunt
Lou,this was the first time I played you 1 on 1, you're a hell of a
player!Congrats to Goof for getting his first tourney win!Saturn,you're a
powerhouse dude!Looking forward to teaming up with you two at a future
tournament(shhh...its a secret...:)

Lincoln:Nice job guys on winning consols!You all played
awesome!Pretender,you are always a class act player.Thank God I had walls
next to me when we played 1 on 1.Infester,you were playing awesome as
always!You guys earned a well deserved consol win,so congrats!

NRH:Great job on the third place!You all deserved it.I gotta admit...I
thought you all were gonna get another 4th place,but you proved me wrong.you
all played solid.Showtime it was great playing you again.'Mo you are getting
too damn good too damn fast!Blue way to break out the blind whoopass on
me...LoL!Great job guys.

The UnTAGables:You guys are soo damn good,its amazing to watch you guys
play!Lolli,thanx for leaving me alone the last game:)Capri, it was cool
talking to you at Falcon's pad.Thank God for your shoulder...otherwise,I
might have gotten dead last.Heh.Laz,I think you beat me down nearly
everygame we played you guys in.I'll be looking foward to playing with you
at the Wichita 3 man.:)Sid, you are still one of the hardest players for me
to tag.NME,I'm glad you didn't beat me down as bad as you did in
Austin...I'm still having nightmares of that beatdown...You are one of the
most impressive players I've ever seen. Great job on getting 2nd,I know its
not what you wanted...but congrats nevertheless.

Last but not least.....my team...
The WhoopDonkeys!!!:Well,who would have thought.Hehe.No one had us picked to
pull this out.Guys,I have never been more proud to be a player for
Tulsa.Sickle,You are one of the best players around in my book. I'm just
glad you're on my team come NAC time.Heh.Falcon,I'm glad I got to play along
side you for this tournament.I'm also glad you are back where you
belong:)Mankind,one of the most underrated players in the South,hands
down.Me and you have played nearly every tourney together.By the way,nice
job on screwing up our 1 thru 5,ya shithead!:)Hollow Pt.,I think you have
taken this team a LONG way.We wouldn't be able to play as well as we do
without you,dude.I think we are the luckiest team in the world to have you
captaining us.
--
~{NWDS}~
BlK DrAgOn

26 Oct 2003 22:13:22
WhirlWind;
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

"BlK DrAgOn" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [...]
> not what you wanted...but congrats nevertheless.
>
> Last but not least.....my team...
> The WhoopDonkeys!!!:Well,who would have thought.Hehe.No one had us picked to
> pull this out.Guys,I have never been more proud to be a player for
> Tulsa.Sickle,You are one of the best players around in my book. I'm just
> glad you're on my team come NAC time.Heh.Falcon,I'm glad I got to play along
> side you for this tournament.I'm also glad you are back where you
> belong:)Mankind,one of the most underrated players in the South,hands
> down.Me and you have played nearly every tourney together.By the way,nice
> job on screwing up our 1 thru 5,ya shithead!:)Hollow Pt.,I think you have
> taken this team a LONG way.We wouldn't be able to play as well as we do
> without you,dude.I think we are the luckiest team in the world to have you

actually I did have you guys picked to win this tournament, knowing
how good of a team you guys got and knowing that the tourney was in
your own maze which you guys are known for playing extremely well in.

congradulations again on the win, I enjoyed playing all of my 6 games
and the tournament was ran well ;)

27 Oct 2003 03:30:25
Hollow-pt.
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

nope!
"WhirlWind;" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [...]
have
> > taken this team a LONG way.We wouldn't be able to play as well as we do
> > without you,dude.I think we are the luckiest team in the world to have
you
> > captaining us.
> > --
> > ~{NWDS}~
> > BlK DrAgOn
> > Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 02,03
> > NewAge WhoopDonkey 2
> > "Sickle's Nemesis"
> > 101 Proof Whoopass
> > "With a STRONG aftertaste!"
> > Oh....and I'm a ToT champ!:)
>
> actually I did have you guys picked to win this tournament, knowing
> how good of a team you guys got and knowing that the tourney was in
> your own maze which you guys are known for playing extremely well in.
>
> congradulations again on the win, I enjoyed playing all of my 6 games

27 Oct 2003 16:07:36
SIFU MO
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

blackie spake...

[...]

first off, mad props on pulling out the 40pt win. it was a hell of a finals, i
just wish the 3rd team woulda made it a lil more interesting :)

i knew you all were going to dominate most everyone, and i also had a real good
feeling before the tournament that you all were going to come out with another
ToT win. you 5 are quite a force! regardless of homefield.

second, thx for the compliment bud, but you havent been playing for very long
yourself and you have at least one 1st place trophy over me :)

and finally... im going to go ahead and post it now...

Tulsa, please go easy on the rest of us southern teams at regionals next year.

:)

' m o
~sifu~
[NRH]
.zilla.

27 Oct 2003 14:47:35
Showtime
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

Thanks blackie. You keep getting better everytime I play you. With the
learning curve you're on, you'll be in those "best in the country"
arguments in no time. Looking forward to the next time we play,
hopefully the results will be different.:)

Showtime

27 Oct 2003 20:31:08
Lollipop
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

"BlK DrAgOn" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> The UnTAGables:You guys are soo damn good,its amazing to watch you guys
> play!Lolli,thanx for leaving me alone the last game:) ~{NWDS}~

> BlK DrAgOn
> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 02,03
> NewAge WhoopDonkey 2
> "Sickle's Nemesis"
> 101 Proof Whoopass
> "With a STRONG aftertaste!"
> Oh....and I'm a ToT champ!:)

thanks for the props man- i would have followed you more but i like to
distribute the love :) but seriously- you guys played great all
tourney long- i cant wait to see Tulsa's team next year at regionals-
if you keep going at the rate you all are at- then ill see you in
finals:) great tourney bro

Lollipop
LQ Houston
9DV

28 Oct 2003 03:21:13
BlK DrAgOn
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

"Showtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thanks blackie. You keep getting better everytime I play you. With the
> learning curve you're on, you'll be in those "best in the country"
> arguments in no time.

WoW dude!Thanx:)I don't know about all that,but thanx for the props.You've
ALWAYS been a hell of a player in my book!

> Looking forward to the next time we play,
> hopefully the results will be different.:)

LoL!I'll most certainly be looking forward to it;)
--
~{NWDS}~
BlK DrAgOn
> Showtime

28 Oct 2003 11:46:54
~ SICKLE ~
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

Well I guess its time for sickle props to all that came down to Tot
this yea we appreciate all the teams that mad the long drive to Tulsa
to help Tot be a success again.

First off OKC (All of u guys) I think I've played u guys way to much
after all the practices in okc for regionals and now u guy are getting
as hard to play as my tulsa teammates, Tavis I dont think I saw u very
much but always a pleasure playing with u, ~X~ damnit man can u lay
off the whole getting better at tagging my front go back to what u
were doing before cause ur making me work to hard =), Catspaw I dont
think I saw u very much either which is odd cause we always play each
other. El Scorcho, yea u kicked my ass again go figure damn scrubs
killing me hmmm maybe I need to retire (Just kidding blackie), Sonja
great playing with u always hope to see u at another tourney really
soon, Black bat Dude just leave me alone Tot, Austin, BOTR cant u just
leave me be!!! great playing with u again man

Downer's Grove: Despite u all having a bad experiance at Tot it was
great to have u guys down here and u all really have alot of talent on
ur team and I hope we see u all at NAC next year

Austin: Fatboy u are banned from all tulsa party rooms!!!! and I mean
it!!! Daydream, Phields, Drake, Primetime u all played great and I
cant wait to see u all at regionals next year

oh and thanx daydream for all those hilarious stories about ur
traveling experiances

Parastack: Clone thanx for kicking my ass in that tower it always nice
to be put in my place from time to time. Ender thank u for getting a
pack with hot shoulders and letting me stand on the high part of the
ramp so I didn't have to jump to get ur shoulders u tall bastard. Aunt
Lou, dear God man ur one hell of a player u gave me a run for my money
and u played really well. Saturn, Damn mule after that long dogfight
on that ramp I wasn't even going to attempt to take u on again great
playing u again, Goof, I dont think I played u for more than a sec at
tot but thanx for comming down its always good to have mules atany
tourney.

Lincoln: Pretender hmmm what has linclon been feeding u? cause I
want some great job in place 1st overal at TOT man congrats. Infester
good job on stats at tot man that much have been some work putting in
stats and then playing, putting in stats,playing I dont see how u did
man but thanx and I know I'll be seeing u soon. to the rest of the
lincoln team congrats on ur 4th place god job guys.

Tulsa. Well all that practice seemed to pay off for most of u. team
petey u all did well with what u had man dont get bent out of shap
about it just keep playing u all have to eventually take the spots of
the vets eventually just keep at it. Tulsa A. Master its good to
have u back playing man u gave me a run in the maze and u have been
since u came back great playing u man keep it up. Kickboxer ok how in
the hell did u score that first? did u drink ur tropicana? anyways
awsome job u man. j-freak and goddess u all played hard and u
shouldn't be upset with ur stats or how u played u still are upcomming
players and u all did great from were u all have been and came from.

Drag-on: My damn trainee got ranked high than a Donkey? hmmmm,
interesting looks like all them beat downs have been worth something
after all. Just keep at it man and u'll be up there with the vets in
no time at the rate ur going see ya at work man =)

NRH: Damn blue, Twisted, Mo, Uleb....Showtime?....Wichita players and
Texas players? hmmmmm... anyways great tourney Blue Flame, I dont know
how u managed to lose a contact and then not being able to see killed
everyone in the maze maybe u should lose ur contact more often =).
Twisted u and me have had our differences in the past and I'll tell u
this man u are probably one of the better players I've played u always
give me a hard time when I play u so congrats on ur 3rd place and I'll
see u all in memphise also. Uleb, I cant remember if I've played u
before but damnit dude ur a hell of a player u stayed on me and we
always seem to tag each other at the same time that was crazy good job
though. Sifu' Mo. Everytime I play u just get faster and better I
still dont see how everyone seems to over look u. Ur an awsome player
in my book and its always an honor to play u at the Quest man good
job.
Showtime. Ok Green tower is on left, Red tower is on the right.
Neways u old guys always give me the most problems ur experiance is
way beyond mine and ur still seem to beable to put up points no matter
how old u get great playing u and hope to see u soon.

Untagables: U guys have an awsome team NME. Let me start by saying
I've played some of the best at LQ and u always amaze me with how u
can pick targets out on me than I didn't even think were open oh and I
may have beat u in points in that last game but u still out tagged me
by 1 u better be ready cause I have to get better in time for
regionals if I have to run into u again.
Lollipop. Man Regionals, Austin and now ToT I'm getting tired of
playing u man u have to be one of the top 20 players in the south in
my book hell half ur team is too, great playing u again and I'll see u
around.
Capri. Man ur up there with NME man u still can kick my ass in tha
maze no matter were we are ur a phenominal player and its always fun
playing against u.
Sid, Well ur still better than me but its always great playing against
the best.
Laz I only have one thing to say to u Wichita 3-man? great playing u I
now know why u are always on Pheonix's A team can't wait to play with
u instead of against u

WhoopDonkeys. I still cant believe we pull this on off. Hollow Pt.
man I'll played with u for 3 yrs man and ur one of the best teammates
I could ever ask for not to mention a captain way to lead us to
victory.
Mankind. I still dont see how walls with lights that dont move put up
points? oh well u big pumpkin congrats on ur second ToT victory.
Falcon. Well u and me spent lots of time working on those stats and I
guess it all paid off its always great playing with u man and I'm glad
ur back in tulsa (sorry I stole that one win from u)
Blk Dragon, Well Nemesis we did it. U played well this year just like
u played well last year man U have to be one of the hardest people
I've played and not to mention NewAge WhoopDonkey 2 so man we came we
saw ans we won TOT so lets keep Tulsa on a role man Memphis here we
come!!!

~{NWDS}~
~"SICKLE"~
NewAge WhoopDonkey 1
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys 01-03
"Blk Dragon's Nemesis"
"I just play pretty"

28 Oct 2003 14:09:32
BlK DrAgOn
Re: BlAcKiE's 03 ToT props

"~ SICKLE ~" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Blk Dragon, Well Nemesis we did it. U played well this year just like
> u played well last year man U have to be one of the hardest people
> I've played and not to mention NewAge WhoopDonkey 2 so man we came we
> saw ans we won TOT so lets keep Tulsa on a role man Memphis here we
> come!!!

Thanx dude,for the props!We will hopefully keep this streak on as long as we
can,dude.Hehe.
:)
--
~{NWDS}~