28 Oct 2003 19:43:00
Jammer
Blueflame........

Hey,

Great job at ToT, and in the game we played together, sorry if I made
you mad I was just trying to get in your head. Anyways I had fun,
hope you did to.
Jammer

29 Oct 2003 00:45:00
Tavas
Re: Blueflame........

in article [email protected], Jammer at

> Hey,
>
> Great job at ToT, and in the game we played together, sorry if I made
> you mad I was just trying to get in your head. Anyways I had fun,
> hope you did to.
> Jammer

=== > Yeeeeeeehaaaaw!

: )

--Tav

29 Oct 2003 17:16:49
Tiffany
Re: Blueflame........

If the same situation was to happen again. I would once again give her
my permission to bend you over.
Bad smack talker!

Red Sonja
LQ OKC
You go Girl!

Tavas <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<BBC4BE0C.41FD%[email protected]>...
> in article [email protected], Jammer at
> [email protected] wrote on 10/28/03 9:43 PM:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > Great job at ToT, and in the game we played together, sorry if I made
> > you mad I was just trying to get in your head. Anyways I had fun,
> > hope you did to.
> > Jammer
>
> ===> Yeeeeeeehaaaaw!
>
> : )
>
> --Tav

30 Oct 2003 09:07:32
supersayan
Re: Blueflame........

[email protected] (Jammer) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Hey,
>
> Great job at ToT, and in the game we played together, sorry if I made
> you mad I was just trying to get in your head. Anyways I had fun,
> hope you did to.
> Jammer

I'm glad she did good at ToT, she's a great player.

SAYAN
LQ SAN ANTONIO

30 Oct 2003 21:22:39
ryan
Re: Blueflame........

[email protected] (supersayan) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (Jammer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hey,
> >
> > Great job at ToT, and in the game we played together, sorry if I made
> > you mad I was just trying to get in your head. Anyways I had fun,
> > hope you did to.
> > Jammer
>
> I'm glad she did good at ToT, she's a great player.
>
> SAYAN
> LQ SAN ANTONIO

..lol.... now your being nice..

twiztid